Awkward Uriah Hall pre fight scrum

Hes not the only one, Nick, Rumble all say they don't enjoy MMA either.

You dont have to enjoy something to be good at it.
I see people shit on athletes or fighters who are "only in it for money" as if the keyboard warrior typing goes to their job for the love of flipping burgers

iomg1dh.jpg

After all these years of fighting in the UFC, Hall still can't quite adjust to his media obligations.
A part of me wishes the UFC would put him out of his misery and just cut him.

"this is so fucking weird, what the fuck, I can't do this"

LOL love it...

Hall is the most talented gatekeeper in the UFC.

He has the skills to put ANYONE's lights out in a flash but he just doesn't pull the trigger enough.

Since the TUF episode where he nearly killed that kid, I feel that he just doesn't really have the heart for MMA. He is just really good at it.

Interviewing fighters during weight cut seems dumb. I know it has to be done. But stilll. I’ve always liked Uriah not everyone is gonna adjust to being asked questions all the time. He did a good job.

Interviewing fighters during weight cut seems dumb. I know it has to be done. But stilll. I’ve always liked Uriah not everyone is gonna adjust to being asked questions all the time. He did a good job.
Yea I hear that, I just can't sympathise with fighters that choose this path for themselves then complain about it. At this point of his career he should be used to this. He's not the only fighter cutting weight, but he's the only one with the attitude.
Look at how Anderson handles the media.

Bryce Mitchell, Fili, etc. They go through the motions.

I like when the guy asked him how to beat Adesanya and what all the other challengers are missing. He gave the meanest mug (to a guy he couldn’t see) and said “I’m not telling you that”. Lol

He comes as a dick in there
The journalists are just doing their job and asking fair questions.

Hall is all mugs or mocking the questions. You can just deliver short answers but don't be such a dick

Such a fucking asshole - as usual

Acts like he cares about people and all friendly when fighting them

Then a complete ass outside of the cage

Sorry you can't win fights, bro
Israel's untalented brother

This is totally normal.

Phone conference's are dumb.

Media tell novellas to ask a basic question.
The best media probably got C's in school.
Only thing dumber than MMA media and commentary are cops.

Just became a fan from this.

He obviously deals with anxiety and such. I’m sure the weight cut makes that significantly worse, dude is probably extremely irritable

Most athletes absolutely loathe media obligations. Nothing new.

I remember the Anderson documentary and it showed him dreading something and he had to be dragged by his manager to do it... and it turned out to be either a simple media call or autograph signing.

Back