Awful way to end the year for the UFC IMO

The scream was better than lauzon leaving puddles of blood was every time he moved his head? Me and my friends were having a great time commenting about that.

2ia4lea.jpg

149 was definitely worse. The card was pretty bad, though. The co-main & the main were the only good fights.

Not the greatest, but c'mon guys.

Holloway/Garcia
Lauzon/Miller
and JDS/Cain were all fantastic fights.
I wasn't incredibly impressed, but there were enough bright spots to make it very enjoyable.

Holloway/Garcia
Lauzon/Miller
I wasn't incredibly impressed, but there were enough bright spots to make it very enjoyable.

ya i see it this way to.

A lot of butt hurt here.

I thought it had a lot of good moments. However, the PPV itself started poorly with Leben. Then Okami put people to sleep. It picked up after that.

I'd rather have a HW fight go the distance than end in 30 seconds. That probably added to my enjoyment.

The top two fights were pretty damn good. The Leben fight was boring, and the Okami fight right after was even more so. Boetsch/Phillipou was okay, but not enough to make up for the first two. But the co-main was obviously amazing, and I thoroughly enjoyed the title fight as well. Cain put a beating on JDS, but JDS hung in there until the end. JDS even gave some good shots of his own with what little power he had left after that monster right from Cain.

Honestly, I don't know why Leben/Brunson was on the main card over Guillard/Varner or Wineland/Pickett. Either one of those would have started things off better. It was not exactly a stacked card though, after losing Weidman and Maynard and whoever else to injuries.

The haters saying that Cain, JDS or both looked shitty can go fuck themselves.

Holloway/Garcia
Lauzon/Miller

Yeah, but really only the PPV card should be considered. That's what people pay $60 for. You pay $60 for 5 fights and 3 of those fights are terrible.

Yeah, but really only the PPV card should be considered. That's what people pay $60 for. You pay $60 for 5 fights and 3 of those fights are terrible.

I also bought a large barbeque chicken pizza from roundtable, so my night was probably more into the 80 dollar range. It was a really good pizza. I ate it while I enjoyed watching the fights.

most was a bit lackluster but it had some really great moments too

The 2 main events were awesome. I mean not too many expected that certainly not me.

Props to the UFC for another solid year.

whatever TS...

Lauzon vs. Miller was sick and JDS vs. Cain wasn't bad either.

definitely not the worst card of the year as UFC 155 was way better than that shitty Calgary event!

Yeah that is the thing, the PPV fights need to be generally better than the free TV fights. At least the main event lasted five rounds though and not 1 minute. Unless you had a bunch of people watching, there was not 60 bucks worth on the main card.

NYe show of DREAM & GLORY is going to be way more entertaining than UFC 155.

whatever TS...

Lauzon vs. Miller was sick and JDS vs. Cain wasn't bad either.

definitely not the worst card of the year as UFC 155 was way better than that shitty Calgary event!

Maybe I need to rewatch it but I don't understand how Lauzon/Miller is a "FOTY" contender!? Miller was pretty much annihilating him until the last 30 seconds when Lauzon almost got the sub...:eek:

Back