Awful way to end the year for the UFC IMO

REEMwillbeCHAMP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Horrid event IMO. I honestly thought that was the worst event of the year (Maybe 149 takes that spot) Did anyone REALLY like this card? The best thing that happened was:
iIIMSwLB9RbVN.gif

every event is the worst event on here, but all i know is that i had a good time eating talking and watching some good fights.

Celebration>FOTY contender I agree.

Horrid event IMO. I honestly thought that was the worst event of the year (Maybe 149 takes that spot) Did anyone REALLY like this card? The best thing that happened was:
iIIMSwLB9RbVN.gif

I didn't see this fight, so seeing this gif makes me think it'd be a great DragonBall Z-esque gif if you cut out the fall and reversed it. Pretty funny.

I agree that this card sums up the UFC in 2012 as a whole.
Lacklustre.

The best fight for me was Aldo vs Mendes.

I made a thread and most people are giving it a 5-7 out of 10. I think it was worse though. Terrible

It wasn't as good as I was expecting, but it wasn't terrible. The lauzon-miller fight was great

Zuffa needs to really start stacking up these ppv cards. They think because they give people free cards all the time with Fox they can get away with these watered down ppv cards.

It was a good card. People are just butthurt some fan favs lost. Leben lost, contenders Belcher and Boetsch lost and JDS got his ass kicked.

The scream was better than lauzon leaving puddles of blood was every time he moved his head? Me and my friends were having a great time commenting about that.

I made a thread and most people are giving it a 5-7 out of 10. I think it was worse though. Terrible

7 out of 10!? I thought it was awful also. 3-5 at most. At least 2013 is shaping up to be exciting...(NO INJURIES PLS:))

every event is the worst event on here, but all i know is that i had a good time eating talking and watching some good fights.

This one really was bad though. 60% of the main card was awful.

This one really was bad though. 60% of the main card was awful.

meh i enjoyed most of the fights personally

Pickett vs Wineland

JDS vs Cain

Joe vs Jim

the Perez fight (cant remember his opponents name, sorry)

Gillard vs Varner

all in all i would rank this a 7/10 but thats just me.

Back