Awesome YT video explaining Khabibs takedown evolution in response to how others stopped it

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

It details how after going 0/13 in takedown attempts against abel trujillo, he moved to AKA, and incorporated doubles into his style, as well as making more use of body locks

Also very interesting, and likely a crystal ball into what Conor will attempt. It is clear there is still avenues to make it hard for khabib.

they should make a video about his gold belt level hands
CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

It details how after going 0/13 in takedown attempts against abel trujillo, he moved to AKA, and incorporated doubles into his style, as well as making more use of body locks

Also very interesting, and likely a crystal ball into what Conor will attempt. It is clear there is still avenues to make it hard for khabib.

*0 for 13 against Tibau.

Khabib hit like 20+ takedowns on Trujillo.

A takedown doesn't count unless you secure control of the opponent.
What is your point? The 0 for 13 stat was from his Tibau fight, and Khabib scored takedowns on Trujillo at will.

interesting videos, terrible music
Khabib is like a crocodile with that grip

Nice vidz. i like that guy'z commentary. Khabib definitely did the right thing upping his game with those wrestlerz at AKA. We'll see if it payz off vs Conor, but he's also got to work his striking game, and I don't see it. I mean, he might get a lucky take down here & there but Conor ain't gonna let him keep it.

In before Mendez enthusiasts forget Conor had a torn ACL.

Thanks TS, not able to watch atm, but will check out.

I like how your title gives all the information needed and your post goes straight to the point with a small description on what the videos are about. Rare on Sherdog.

giphy.gif

Thank for the share, great videos.
Highlights how raw Khabib was when he came to US and how much of his success is due to training with AKA.
Also funny how i the third video the guy says that this is how you defend Khabib's takedowns but that it is basically impossible for non wrestlers.

I laugh at the people who say Mendes injures his fighters. No, he creates champs!

Khabib has learned a lot at aka, that only helped his game. He was always an animal grappling, now even more so. Scary guy, thoses who think conor will be able to get back up at will are clueless. He might try to escape sure, buy khabib is the best at keeping dominant position. He sure wont pull a mendez and go for a weak guillotine and give up top position.

Back