Awesome Wrestling posters..

Reach4theSky

Playin' a riddim
@Gold
Reaction score
Can anyone beat this Superstar Billy Graham poster from 1978...?

tumblr_p8xydadZDD1wo0mn6o1_500.jpg

It's a bit weird seeing the towers in the poster. i found a few pictures at my parents house from when we were in NY a few weeks before the attacks and you can see the towers in the background also. The opening of the first season of the Sopranos is the same.

It's a bit weird seeing the towers in the poster. i found a few pictures at my parents house from when we were in NY a few weeks before the attacks and you can see the towers in the background also. The opening of the first season of the Sopranos is the same.

They're in this music video too.

Were vests really in? I see a lot of vests. Is Earthquake wearing a vest and rolled up jeans?
vests emphasize the arms.
its an upper body business.

Also with the vests, I think those old Royale Rumble posters took influence from the cover/poster for The Warriors and tried to make the wrestlers look like a wild gang.

Those old Rumble posters are really nostalgic for me. I still remember spending a lot of time looking at them when they were full-page ads back in the old WWF magazines.

Can anyone beat this Superstar Billy Graham poster from 1978...?

tumblr_p8xydadZDD1wo0mn6o1_500.jpg
I love this poster
A little Robert Heinlein mixed with 70's blacklight and a little 80's NES videogame cover all rolled into one glorious piece of perfection

Back