Awesome picture

HULKAMANIA said:
Actually he was powering up for Super Saiyan 4 and preparing to jump-kick the bar into the unsuspecting audience. I heard Goku intervened at the last moment.

damn that goku

if it was vegeta, he would have egged him on

rickdog said:
HANHAHAHA, you are to funny man. You should have been a teacher. You are right in what you said but I think it is funny how you always have to correct people. Not in a bad way, just funny man.

Oh great, now you are going to correct my grammar.

:D I have 42 post since July and I have a habit of correcting people? In fact, I don't think I've ever corrected anyone before on these forums... maybe you have me confused with someone else? Anyhow, it's all in fun :D

Sorry Monger, My bad. I meant to quote Madmick who posted above you. Anyhow, it was all in fun so no harm done. Thanks for calling me on it so I could clearify.

HULKAMANIA said:
Actually he was powering up for Super Saiyan 4 and preparing to jump-kick the bar into the unsuspecting audience. I heard Goku intervened at the last moment.
I can't believe I actually found that funny, I need to watch less dragonball (god, I even sat through the latest music vid by fightstar just because it had a load of Z clips on it).

Sonny said:
It looks like he made the lift, dropped the weight and the weight bounced as he jumped in the air. I have no doubt that it's real, Olympic lifters have good verticals.

That's what I thought, it just seems amazing that he jumped so quickly after dropping the bar.

Olympic lifters may well be the athletes that continue to impress me the most

johnnydussimo said:
Olympic lifters may well be the athletes that continue to impress me the most

My friend's brother had a friend who was BIG into Oly lifting and I got a chance to meet him a couple of years ago. The guy was short, maybe 5'5" tall at the most, but he was one of the most muscular people I have ever seen in my life. We were playing football and he was easily the fastest guy (sprint wise) on the field. I DID notice that his vertical was insane for such a short guy.

You guys are all retaarted. Didn't you see this on the news. That is the latest astronaut seeing if they would count his lifts in space. Needless to say he is the champion. HonEST, thats what happened.

rickdog said:
Sorry Monger, My bad. I meant to quote Madmick who posted above you. Anyhow, it was all in fun so no harm done. Thanks for calling me on it so I could clearify.

No problem at all. I figured you meant someone else... I thought it was funny.

Is this pitcture for real now or not?

you are all :eek::eek::eek:s!

drsquatverticaljump.jpg

hatfield himself. jumping.

now go squat and stfu!!!! posto chaino to the rescue.

carped33z said:
you are all :eek::eek::eek:s!

drsquatverticaljump.jpg

hatfield himself. jumping.

now go squat and stfu!!!! posto chaino to the rescue.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS PICTURE! That's exactly the one I had in mind while reading "is it real? is it fake? is it real? no it's fake."

It's unbelievable how stupid this forum's become over the last year.

That picture of Fred freaking rules.

I believe it. Maybe because of a weird camera angle/depth, it looks like he is jumping higher than he actually is. Maybe not.

Back