Awesome Pic of TUF Season 1 Contestants 14 Years Ago and Now

I guess if you like locker room drama, most fights on earlier seasons of tuf were cringey and boring with a few exceptions.

Crazy I can name almost all of the guys in the pic, now days I don’t even know if the show is on anymore.
This seemed like the pivot point when Dana got the reigns of the company and gave it a new life bringing us to where we are today.

Sanchez got punched 10,497 times in the past 15 years and aged 2.5 years.

Most of these dudes look like their earlier self's dad. Diego looks like his earlier self's slightly older brother who runs the laundromat and does some real estate on the side.
I bet his brain looks more than 2.5 years older though.

Great article. I feel for that man. Really cool that Leben and others pooled some cash together to help him out a little bit.

Someone also opened a Gofundme for him after this article.

Is that really now? Looks like it's an older pic. Look at forest in the back as well as chuck and randy, that looks like it's from 4-5 years ago

Someone also opened a Gofundme for him after this article.

Yeah I saw that. What sucks is that if TUF 1 aired during the social media era the guy could have had a much bigger cult following. He probably could have parlayed that into something better than what he has now. Maybe...

If I got it right:
back: Josh Koscheck, Sam Hoger, Mike Swick, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture, Lodune Sincaid, Chuck Liddell, Stephan Bonnar, Nathan Quarry, Alex Schoenauer, Alex Karalexis
Bobby Southworth, Chris Sanford

middle: Josh Rafferty, Kenny Florian, Jason Thacker, Chris Leben

front: Diego Sanchez

There is no Josh Koscheck, Lodune Sincaid, Jason Thacker in reunion pic if I am not mistaken

Forest in both photos

{<BJPeen}

I couldn't find Strange Brew in the reunion pic.

From what I read a couple years ago, he helps care for his sick parents and doesn't really work other than odd jobs in a secluded area of Canada.

Back