Awesome Pic of TUF Season 1 Contestants 14 Years Ago and Now

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
I miss those days, when TUF was interesting too

Fucking classic. TUF 1 was one of the most important things to ever happen to MMA.

Only 2 pics are loading for me though.

They let Bill Cosby out for the day?

Koscheck missed the reunion ?

Sanchez got punched 10,497 times in the past 15 years and aged 2.5 years.

Most of these dudes look like their earlier self's dad. Diego looks like his earlier self's slightly older brother who runs the laundromat and does some real estate on the side.

It's a shame that about half of them probably have CTE and are currently wearing depends

All grown up! Brilliant to see them all looking so well.

Most of these dudes look like their earlier self's dad. Diego looks like his earlier self's slightly older brother who runs the laundromat and does some real estate on the side.
Yeah, Sanchez seems to be the only one that has aged well.

He does enjoy getting hit though... most people don't. Maybe it has a different effect on him.

Very interesting TS gonna look into the hairline recession.

Bless Diego Sanchez he might not be an A level fighter but he sure has an A level hairline.

TUF 1 was an epic show.They all looks in shape after so many years and thats awesome

giphy.gif

Yeah I was going to say something similar. For a guy who's likely had the most fight mileage on him since the original photo out of the group, he's probably aged the best. Mind you being very young at the time of the first definitely help.

You know, aside from the guys who gained a lot of weight, they still didn't age that badly.

They clearly look a lot older than their TUF 1 selves, but pretty good compared to the way most people age.

Back