Awesome Interview with Tim Kennedy

Tim Kennedy and awesome in the same sentence?

If Tim Kennedy says Joe Silva needs to find something interesting for him to fight, doesn't that automatically exclude Tim Kennedy from being involved?

Tim Kennedy and awesome in the same sentence?

I guess the bland and ignorable types can empathize with him. That interview was meant to reach out and grab you by the glove, but once again Kennedy failed to entertain.

He is probably an alright guy and a great guy to his family but he comes off like a know it all douche to everyone else.

lol even old anderson coming of a ko, a leg injury, and coming off roids would still murder tim kennedy

Look it's Tim Kennedy talking about how he would burn ex-Nazis' children's houses to the ground because of what Hitler decided to do to the Jews. Has it not dawned on him that children are not responsible for events that happened before they were born? I wonder why he doesn't give a shit about the U.S's war crimes, specifically over 200,000 dead citizens in Iraq (a war that he participated in).

Funny how the ultra nationalist Tim Kennedy is proud to be arresting ex-Nazis, because if he was citizen in 1936 Germany, you can bet your ass he would be proudly wearing a Swastika.

Besides, it's not like he could just say "Hey SS and Hitler, no thanks but I don't want to join your Nazis group or fight in your war."

That interview sucked and Kennedy has a wildly inflated ego. He thinks he's so damn interesting and important.

It's almost laughable that he thinks anyone misses him in the fight game. No one ever talks about the guy.

Look it's Tim Kennedy talking about how he would burn ex-Nazis' children's houses to the ground because of what Hitler decided to do to the Jews. Has it not dawned on him that children are not responsible for events that happened before they were born? I wonder why he doesn't give a shit about the U.S's war crimes, specifically over 200,000 dead citizens in Iraq (a war that he participated in).

Funny how the ultra nationalist Tim Kennedy is proud to be arresting ex-Nazis, because if he was citizen in 1936 Germany, you can bet your ass he would be proudly wearing a Swastika.

Besides, it's not like he could just say "Hey SS and Hitler, no thanks but I don't want to join your Nazis group or fight in your war."

My man.

I beg to differ. He would probably be running a secret communist propaganda cell.

TimKennedy_Headshot.png

TimKennedyUFCStrikeforce.jpg

Vladimir-Lenin-4.jpg

stalin.jpg

Am I the only one who likes him? He seems like a cool guy to me.

I beg to differ. He would probably be running a secret communist propaganda cell.

TimKennedy_Headshot.png

TimKennedyUFCStrikeforce.jpg

Vladimir-Lenin-4.jpg

stalin.jpg

Kennedy is a strong right winger in a country that is right wing hypothetically he wouldn't likely be a strong leftist in a country that was extremely right wing? Before the Nazis went apeshit started a war, US/Britain viewed the Fascists as their natural allies against the communists.

Nice facial hair joke :D

Nothing awesome about that interview. Just more whining and crying by Kennedy

Tim Kennedy is probably one of the most underrated guys on the UFC roster in terms of fighting ability. I doubt anyone at MW wants to fight him(and not just because there is little upside). He is an awfully scrappy, sneaky-good mixed martial artist.

But he really is generally unlikable. And he is terribly delusional about his status in the world of MMA. Unfortunately, his absence from the game hasn't hindered the division whatsoever, despite his prowess in the Octagon. The guy has some valid complaints, and the situation with Romero was bizarre. But so many of his points get lost in his over-the-top presentation.

I doubt he has any leverage at all with Joe Silva, and I won't be surprised if he never fights in the UFC again.

Hitler would have forced Kennedy to serve the Nazis, but Tim would stand defiant, grabbing Hitler's glove and preventing him from blitzkrieging.

tim-kennedy-yoel-romero-glove-ufc-178.gif

Tim Kennedy is probably one of the most underrated guys on the UFC roster in terms of fighting ability. I doubt anyone at MW wants to fight him(and not just because there is little upside). He is an awfully scrappy, sneaky-good mixed martial artist.

But he really is generally unlikable. And he is terribly delusional about his status in the world of MMA. Unfortunately, his absence from the game hasn't hindered the division whatsoever, despite his prowess in the Octagon. The guy has some valid complaints, and the situation with Romero was bizarre. But so many of his points get lost in his over-the-top presentation.

I doubt he has any leverage at all with Joe Silva, and I won't be surprised if he never fights in the UFC again.

Oh yeah he's finished for all intents and purposes and he had nothing to complain about four the Romero fight

Am I the only one who likes him? He seems like a cool guy to me.

I'm with you. People don't like that he's willing to be the squeaky wheel. I appreciate it for what it is. Somebody needs to be the guy unafraid to call bullshit bullshit.... but I also do understand why people find him obnoxious.

i've always liked kennedy tbh, most mma fans are just sensitive babies who find anything to whine about.

Back