Awesome Future GOAT Vid

dagon

Brown Belt
Reaction score
This is so kickass. Just figured, with all the Jones threads lately, you kids would enjoy it.

haters weeping, losing hoap, literally dropping to your knees in tears

lol post something hateful if you can see your favorite fighter getting destroyed by Jones in that video

So Jon Jones is GOAT already Hahahahaha Ok.

So Jon Jones is GOAT already Hahahahaha Ok.

English isn't your first language is it?

Future: adjective 1.at a later time; going or likely to happen or exist.
"the needs of future generations"

Thus, when I type 'Future GOAT' I'm not referring to the present.
original.gif

English isn't your first language is it?

Future: adjective 1.at a later time; going or likely to happen or exist.
"the needs of future generations"

Thus, when I type 'Future GOAT' I'm not referring to the present.
original.gif

haha - well explained

As much as I think Fedor is the GOAT right now, if Jones can take out Gus again and then DC, I think he's got a good case for GOAT, given the strength of comp 1 or 2 more years would seal it, at least for me

Look at his resume and at the way he has beaten dominant fighters and tell me he isn't the greatest of our time.

that poster hasn't watched a single MMA fight since UFC 128

even the sight of the cage causes him to relive what Jones did to Shogun that day in a proustian instant.

It takes more than Winning to be the GOAT.

Also dat reach.

It takes more than Winning to be the GOAT.

Also dat reach.

Genetic advantages all wrap up into the GOAT package
Man I'm a shogun fan too man its ok the dude is the most savage dominant fighter in years
If he wins a couple more fights in exciting fashion as he's been doing (yes I count Gus as an exciting VICTORY even if I scored it for Gus a w is a w and it was exciting to watch) then even if he loses its gonna be a while before another fighter can build a better resume

And something to take into consideration - dude is still improving drastically he's a freak

I won't fault him for winning by using his physical advantages but I need to see him fight when those advantages don't favor him in a fight like fighting someone his own size where his skills stand out more than his length and height. He did once and he had the toughest fight of his career. I need to see more before I can call him the GOAT.

Brilliant vid, I love pool hall junkies. I can tell you where you got your shoes!

Seriously though, rematch Gus already.

He definitely has a strong case for being GOAT if he keeps winning for a couple more years.

Back