Awesome emulator game I found

SuperLuigi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Called Liquid Kids. For arcade and Turbografx 16. Reminds me a lot of the Kirby series. It looks kiddy but is pretty intense and challenging. Great sound track too.

[YT]B0Kwtee5RfE[/YT]

There is an emulator called MUGEN, which allows you to make a massive fighting game f you want. You just need to have an arcade controller, because using a keyboard feels wierd when having Balrog, Ryu & Chun li to fight Venom, Cable, Superman etc

It takes a little bit, but I'm going to build a game with all the marvel characters, & the few DC ones that are actually cool.

There is an emulator called MUGEN, which allows you to make a massive fighting game f you want. You just need to have an arcade controller, because using a keyboard feels wierd when having Balrog, Ryu & Chun li to fight Venom, Cable, Superman etc

It takes a little bit, but I'm going to build a game with all the marvel characters, & the few DC ones that are actually cool.

MUGEN is insane. I've always wanted to dive in to it.

Mugen is awesome.. Just super-unbalanced.. there's a shitload of different versions on torrent sites pre-loaded with characters.

Back