Avid Trump Supporter Viciously Attacks Indian Muslim-- Rants "F*** Indians!" During Attack

no we're in real life

What should be my take away from this? Am I supposed to blame trump for people acting like animals? I didn't do that with Bernie or Clinton, why would I start now.

This assaulting people over differing political opinion is becoming more common and I find it quite disturbing

2likdae.jpg
Lol

Since it was a trump supporter, I don't think you should just jump to the conclusion that this was an anti-Indian or anti-Islamic attack. We should not assume that a Trump supporter knows that there are indians outside of the feather on the head kind, and was attacking the man because he thought he was an apache

Crave has notified the liberals and a team of Clintons demon assassins are heading your way as we speak.
If we're in luck we'll get a Wikileak out of it.

What should be my take away from this? Am I supposed to blame trump for people acting like animals? I didn't do that with Bernie or Clinton, why would I start now.

This assaulting people over differing political opinion is becoming more common and I find it quite disturbing
I'm not asking you to do anything except read the article before making comments

I'm not asking you to do anything except read the article before making comments

I didn't make comments I asked a question. I'm still failing to see what trump has to do with this beating? Why don't you stop playing coy and just say your point of view? I find this to be a non story as far as trump is concerned.

Why would a homeless guy support Trump? Doesn't he know the left is promising other people's shit to bums?
prolly sick of illegal mexicans stealing his welfare.

I expected much much more tbh.

I mean a homeless person will let you eat his brains for a $20 or eat yours because "the voices." That sketchy vid footage got a Muslim lawyer to cry hate-crime? That part isn't surprising either. Bananas.

Last edited:
If that leaks Trumps sure to win and @Space can come off suicide watch

Suicide watch?

I'm feeling mighty well these days, given that Trump is likely to annihilate Hillary in the debates.

After all, good always triumphs over evil. :)

I didn't make comments I asked a question. I'm still failing to see what trump has to do with this beating? Why don't you stop playing coy and just say your point of view? I find this to be a non story as far as trump is concerned.

A random attacker who is a trump supporter attacks immigrants

Trumps rhetoric incite those who are ignorant to take violent action against innocent people

You asked a question that would have been easily answered you had just read the article

As a Christian, Jesus would be disgusted with trump's behaviour

A random attacker who is a trump supporter attacks immigrants

Trumps rhetoric incite those who are ignorant to take violent action against innocent people

You asked a question that would have been easily answered you had just read the article

As a Christian, Jesus would be disgusted with trump's behaviour

What Trump rhetoric tells people to attack random inmigrants? You're making links that aren't there, trying to draw this closer to trump. And save the religious thing. I'm Christian too and frankly Christ would be disgusted with all our options

What Trump rhetoric tells people to attack random inmigrants? You're making links that aren't there, trying to draw this closer to trump. And save the religious thing. I'm Christian too and frankly Christ would be disgusted with all our options
If you don't want to read the specifics of this case then there is no point to discussing it

Suicide watch?

I'm feeling mighty well these days, given that Trump is likely to annihilate Hillary in the debates.

After all, good always triumphs over evil. :)
giphy.gif

Lol OP basically saying : "haha bitches, i intentionally posted dumbshit to point out how dumb you all are! Ha im so clever!"

It will actually me an email of a random staffer talking shit who later died of cancer, but it will expose crooked Hillary.
Hillary used demon magic to give the staffer cancer

Back