Avid Trump Supporter Viciously Attacks Indian Muslim-- Rants "F*** Indians!" During Attack

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Man Allegedly Yells ‘F*** Indians’ During Vicious New York City Assault

And somehow the poor Bangladeshi guy (not "Indian") was ALSO arrested. Unbelievable.

57a908091300002a007c3adf.png

Huffington Post said:
A Bangladeshi-American man called on prosecutors Monday to bring hate crime charges against a man he says viciously attacked him while screaming, “Fuck Indians!”

Gazi Rahman, 46, said he was talking on the phone outside a grocery store on Hillside Avenue near Parsons Boulevard in Jamaica, Queens, on May 7 when Christopher Porr, 39, who he did not know, asked for money.

“I said, ‘I’m sorry I don’t have any money,’ and then he punched me and said, ‘Fuck Indians,’” Rahman recalled at a news conference outside Queens Criminal Court...

When police arrived, they didn’t just arrest Porr. They arrested Rahman, too, assuming that the men had simply gotten into a fight, Rahman said.

Glen Rozado, who said he witnessed the assault, said he tried to explain to officers that Porr had screamed an anti-Indian slur before attacking Rahman.

“I just told them what happened,” Rozado said. “But they weren’t that interested in listening to us.”

Rozado said Porr at first attempted to flee, but when cops arrived, he collapsed to the ground and pretended to be hurt.

The NYPD’s own camera captured video of the attack. The footage, which Ali Najmi, Rahman’s lawyer, published Monday on Twitter, corroborates Rahman’s and Rozado’s version of events and clearly shows Porr is the “unprovoked aggressor,” the lawyer said.

The footage appears to show Porr attacking Rahman. Rahman attempts to defend himself with a series of kicks, but Porr delivers a powerful punch, knocking Rahman to the pavement.

Rahman said police accused him of being drunk, which he said was not only untrue, but offensive. Rahman said he is an observant Muslim, which forbids him from drinking...

Both Rahman and Porr were charged with assault, court records show. Najmi said the DA’s office told him they will drop the charge against Rahman.

Najmi said Porr’s social media posts show that he “is an avid supporter of Donald Trump, show that he is anti-immigrant, show that he is anti-Muslim.”

Porr appeared to share a Facebook post from the Donald Trump for President Facebook page. Trump has called for a ban on all Muslims entering the U.S. Porr also shared an image with a caption reading, “As long as there’s a homeless child in America, we have no room for Muslim refugees.”
The number of hate crimes targeting Muslims skyrocketed in the final month of 2015, amid the heightened anti-Muslim political speech of Trump and others.

A report released this year by the Bridge Initiative at Georgetown University found more acts of anti-Muslim violence and vandalism in 2015 than in any year since the Sept. 11 attacks. The report said “at least three separate incidents of violence [against Muslims] involved perpetrators who were public supporters of presidential candidate Donald Trump.”
A reminder not to root our entire worldview in a few anecdotes. Trump supporters sometimes dish it out, too. The only difference is that their red cape doesn't appear to be a Clinton shirt, but brown skin.

In New York?! I thought they were open minded to other cultures.

Because he said this on a social media account trump is therefore inciting hate crimes?
Porr also shared an image with a caption reading, “As long as there’s a homeless child in America, we have no room for Muslim refugees.”

By that logic hillary clinton is calling for isis to kill gays for having orlando shooters father in the front row of her rally.

Dude should be locked up plain and simple along with those many many many scumbags from the other side that attacked Trump supporters just for attending Trump rallies

Who sprays an 8 year old in the face just for attending a Trump rally?

Last edited:
Another quality Trump thread by Madmick.

A man wearing a Trump shirt farted on the subway. Want to make a thread about that too?

Wait... Isn't there a thread on the front page where Will Smith said something about cleansing people like Trump supporters from the country and people were reacting like "Will Smith? Some actor? Who cares - he's not important."

Anyone want to bet on whether they'll come in and say "Avid Trump supporter? Who the hell is this? Not important."

"A report released this year by the Bridge Initiative at Georgetown University found more acts of anti-Muslim violence and vandalism in 2015 than in any year since the Sept. 11 attacks. The report said “at least three separate incidents of violence [against Muslims] involved perpetrators who were public supporters of presidential candidate Donald Trump.”"

So the whole year of 2015 and they found only 3 instances of violence against Muslims from Trump supporters?

Wait... Isn't there a thread on the front page where Will Smith said something about cleansing people like Trump supporters from the country and people were reacting like "Will Smith? Some actor? Who cares - he's not important."

Anyone want to bet on whether they'll come in and say "Avid Trump supporter? Who the hell is this? Not important."

Madmick needs a new graphic card. I give him a pass for being on Clintons pay roll.

Judging by this thread, I think he's working overtime for a personal server farm

Good for him

Another quality Trump thread by Madmick.

A man wearing a Trump shirt farted on the subway. Want to make a thread about that too?
Played right into my hands, Omega. Trap set and sprung. Thank you:
New Jersey man beaten for wearing Trump shirt

Whhaaaaa!!!!! This forum is biased! It's moderators are biased!!! Crave is on the Clinton payroll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This forum is rigged!!! Madmick is single-handedly causing the imposion of Trump's national campaign!!!!! It's RRREEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since his first rally his idiot suppoorters have been attackimg minorities. Started with multiple incidents of Mexicans getting attacked

He should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. While these instances are rare by trump supporters, these attacks do happen.

Whhaaaaa!!!!! This forum is biased! It's moderators are biased!!! Crave is on the Clinton payroll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This forum is rigged!!! Madmick is single-handedly causing the imposion of Trump's national campaign!!!!! It's RRREEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you don't ride the bus retarded.

Soros probably had to shell out a few grand to slander Trump with this incident.

When moderators become trolls....news at 11

Oh and.....

694940094001_5076780807001_080916-clinton-rally3-1280.jpg

Why would a homeless guy support Trump? Doesn't he know the left is promising other people's shit to bums?

Back