Average reach at various heights?

again even in boxing now they dont count wing span they count armpit to fist thats the true reach shoulders being wider really limit you as said i have very wide shoulders im 6.1 170 fighter with a wing span of 75.5 most would say i have a long reach but i have very wide shoulders like 2 inch es longer than average guy and my arm length is like 23 inches which is like 135 level lol

64.5' height, 68.5' reach. A little hard to run properly, since my arms are extended from my torso, so I don't move my torso to keep things stable and the result is a robot-like performance.

Im 6'1.5" with 78.5 inch reach, i think i'd do really well if i cut weight to welterweight (currently weighing arround 200lbs) and prepare a striking game similar to Israel Adesanya

I'm approximately 6'0 tall, and have a shorter than average reach of 67 inches. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the average reach is for men of various heights.
Do you short t-rex arms or narrow shoulders? I'm 5'10'" 72"" inch reach I got narrow shoulders for a guy that usually weights 200-220ish, my forearm seems longer then it should tho.

I’m 75.4 inch tall barefoot (6’3 251 lbs) and my reach was measured at 80 in on the dot . Very disappointing. If my reach was at least 83 in = I would give mma a shot lol

69" with a 69" reach at 193 lbs. If I'm not close enough to kiss you I'm done for

this reach of hand to hand is not the same as the reach when you punch

Your reach is your armspan you probably measured it wrong it's measured from fingertip to fingertip so big hands will affect it (I think a lot more than the shoulders I don't think the shoulders affect it nearly as badly as big/small hands)
6ft 77.5 reach

I'm approximately 6'0 tall, and have a shorter than average reach of 67 inches. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the average reach is for men of various heights.
Your reach is supposed to be your height inches for example im 5'8" and have a 68 inch reach. Most 5'8" folks saying they have like a 70 "reach are usually lying or measuring wrong. You reach is supposed to be 72 inches at 6ft

Height - Average reach
6'3" - 75 inches
6'2" - 74 inches
6'1" - 73 inches
6'0" - 72 inches
5'11" - 71 inches
5'10" - 70 inches
5'9" - 69 inches
5'8" - 68 inches
you get the drill ?...

Now, IMHO, the way reach is measured, I think it is very overrated as a numeric stat.
let's say both fighters are 5'11". Fighter A has a 73 inches reach and Fighter B has a 69 inches reach. on paper you would say Fighter A has a 4 inches reach advantage... wow big deal /sarcasm.

If you break it down: since reach is measured from finger tip to finger tip, the 4 inches advantage then becomes a 2 inches advantage (because last time I checked, human beings do have 2 arms). further more, let's say Fighter A has a wider shoulder span than Fighter B... Fighter B could possibly have longer arms than his opponent even tho on paper he has a 4 inches disadvantage.

food for thought.

BTW this is my first post. nice to be here guys ! :icon_lol:
This is a good chart

5'7 here with a 71" reach.

My arms are kinda long but my shoulders and back are pretty wide for my body frame. :icon_twis
Your reach is supposed to be 67 inches but you have a 71 inch reach?
<DontBelieve1><YeahOKJen>

I am like 6-6'2" lol not sure but i have a 73.5" reach, broad shoulders, small fingers....damn you mother nature!
Your reach actually sounds appropriate for your height

Pac man beat the crap out of fighters with his 66 to 67 inch reach

Back