AVENGERS: ENDGAME (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen AVENGERS: ENDGAME, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Cap wielding Mjolnir was beautiful as fuck. BEST scene in the movie. Amazing fan service for all you guys who grew up reading the comics.

I didn't like that Tony died in the end. It seemed like the moments he had in the movie helped to give him perspective on his life and working with others. What's the point of him even wanting to keep the last 5 years if he's just going to die? It would have been great if he survived and then the end scene was all the heroes having a party together with a bunch of fun interactions since they're probably not going to be in the same place again. Instead we got a depressing funeral.
Personally I thought Stark dying was good. He was able to talk to his father one more time. He said goodbye to his daughter and Potts understood that he can't stop Stark from taking the risk. It was a heroic ending for him. It also felt sad watching him unable to talk, and Potts just telling him that it was okay to rest.
<DCrying>

And his contract was also up.:D

Personally I thought Stark dying was good. He was able to talk to his father one more time. He said goodbye to his daughter and Potts understood that he can't stop Stark from taking the risk. It was a heroic ending for him. It also felt sad watching him unable to talk, and Potts just telling him that it was okay to rest.
<DCrying>

And his contract was also up.:D

I think contracts had to do with Iron Man and Thor's stories being a little weird. After Tony died Hulk should have been like "Now that Tony's dead and we still have have the stones let's do one more snap to fix everything even more instead of this 5 year bullshit nonsense."

I think Cap should have been the one to snap. And then instead of dying he just reverts back to skinny Steve.

Why would a tone make this thread untill at least a week from now

Just got back from watching it.

It is a long movie. Pack a lunch.

*Edit

Video didn't work until I quoted your post.

Song you posted is superior. Let that become this threads anthem.

:meow:

Bucky should take up the shield and become Captain America.
Fat Thor is now my favourite MCU character.

Last edited:
I think Cap should have been the one to snap. And then instead of dying he just reverts back to skinny Steve.
I also wanted Cap to be the sacrifice, i think it's more likely of his character to do that. However it was also sweet that he gets to live his life and also dance with Peggy. It was a sweet ending and someone as "pure" as Cap also deserves it.

Also...

No credits ending scene?

<Huh2>

The moment Mjolnir started moving slowly I was like "holyshit...it's that TFA Rey moment but this time I'm gonna love it".....then it happened almost the exact same way and the audience clapped. Then the way he utilized his shield and mjolnir together was unexpected and cool. I would have been satisfied with Cap just pounding the hammer but he pretty much did a Thor + Cap team up in Age of Ultron...but by himself.

Thor joining the GOTG is perfect IMO. Really makes sense and I hope he is in GOTG Volume 3 (probably won't be)

Hilarious that the Thanos vs. the female heroes LOTR style meme actually..kind of did happen but with more of them vs. Thanos's army.

Last edited:
The moment Mjolnir started moving slowly I was like "holyshit...it's that TFA Rey moment but this time I'm gonna love it".....then it happened almost the exact same way and the audience clapped. Then the way he utilized his shield and mjolnir together was unexpected and cool. I would have been satisfied with Cap just pounding the hammer but he pretty much did a Thor + Cap team up in Age of Ultron...but by himself.

Hilarious that the Thanos vs. the female heroes LOTR style actually..kind of did happen but with more of them vs. Thanos's army.
That girl power wasn't cringey to be honest. They kinda looked bad ass. It's fun to see the wasp join the fight. Hell even Mantis was joining :D

Korg also in the houuuuussseeee!

*Edit

Video didn't work until I quoted your post.

Song you posted is superior. Let that become this threads anthem.

:meow:

Bucky should take up the shield and become Captain America.
Fat Thor is now my favourite MCU character.

Thank you brother.

Will never forget hearing that live opening for Ozzy when I was just a wee Thrawn...some old dude was tripping balls throwing punches at fools...till he got destroyed.

Thanks Mom for being cool and taking me to metal shows at 13...and rocking out the whole time

Thank you brother.

Will never forget hearing that live opening for Ozzy when I was just a wee Thrawn...some old dude was tripping balls throwing punches at fools...till he got destroyed.

Thanks Mom for being cool and taking me to metal shows at 13...and rocking out the whole time

Hail Mother Thrawn.

Godess of coolness and Metal.

Just saw this and I am...suprised. I have a second viewing tomorrow to fully disgest but...a little let down. He dies in the first 15 minutes...

That said the time travel stuff filling in little parts of each movie like avengers to winter soldier were awesome.
Fat thor was stupid.
I think they edited out captain marvel a little.
Did anyone see the forced women avengers shot? Even my GF gave an audible cringe.

The next phase is going to need mutants.

I also wanted Cap to be the sacrifice, i think it's more likely of his character to do that. However it was also sweet that he gets to live his life and also dance with Peggy. It was a sweet ending and someone as "pure" as Cap also deserves it.

He could have been Peggy's husband as skinny Steve.

Also, Why not have Steve’s best friend Bucky take up the Cap mantle instead of Falcon? That seemed like the obvious choice to make.
Isn't he has backstory of beinf involved in assasins and stuff? I think if director was some none American guy they might include some (kinda) anti-American joke, like here is Captain America, superhero who represents America -- assasin, terrorist who can't get punished for his past actions.

Back