Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having never seen a marvel film

And now doing a marathon in time for endgame I can say
I’m fuckin pumped! I will contribute to the 2 billion it’s gonna pull
I don't know if I believe you.

There's a couple you can skip.

I don't know if I believe you.

There's a couple you can skip.

Deadly serious
Got a list online spent 70 quid on dvds from amazon and getting through them

Started completely backwards
Someone had left infinity war in this lodge we were staying in for the weekend and I’ve heard all the hype so I was like.. fuck it
Then I realised I love this kinda shit

Currently at iron man 3

I dipped all the captain America and Thor early ones though

Samuel L Jackson just hinted at Captain Marvel playing a huge role in Endgame...and that she can
time travel and is what the Avengers need, someone as powerful as Thanos

I hope he is mistaken. Please no.

Samuel L Jackson just hinted at Captain Marvel playing a huge role in Endgame...and that she can
time travel and is what the Avengers need, someone as powerful as Thanos

I hope he is mistaken. Please no.

<Dylan>

I am pissed because I got spoiled. Open my fucking web browser and they mentioned the main plot point. Fucking assholes. Can't even browse the internet in fucking peace. Now that I known though, I am somewhat concerned miss marvel is gonn ahave too much if z role in this. Nothijg against her, but fuck outta. The original cast neds to shine.

191WdSD.png

Sounds like captain marvel is going to blast thanos with her Rey gun..

Last edited:
He could just show up as a cameo with no specified character. Doesnt even have to be wolverine
Pretty sure he wouldn't be an extra.

I wish furys transponder would have shown an "X" tbh..

He could just show up as a cameo with no specified character. Doesnt even have to be wolverine

After credits scene IMO.

Even if Jackman is not part of any reboot (and i don't think he should be as much as I have liked him in the role) I think they could pay him and the key members of that cast one last homage before their send off and include them in some type of after credits scene.

I've seen a lot of fans clamoring for Doctor Doom to be the next Avengers villain after Thanos. Isn't that a step back in terms of a threat?

I know Doom did that whole God Doom shit in the comics but that level of threat was rare for him. Thanos consistently did cosmic-level shit while Doom consistently lost to Elastic Man.

I've seen a lot of fans clamoring for Doctor Doom to be the next Avengers villain after Thanos. Isn't that a step back in terms of a threat?

I know Doom did that whole God Doom shit in the comics but that level of threat was rare for him. Thanos consistently did cosmic-level shit while Doom consistently lost to Elastic Man.

Ugh the horrible Fantastic 4 movies have left people underrating doom , he is an excellent villain but I would Want him done right in a Fantastic 4 film. For the Avengers I want to see the Beyonder or Kang. I great villain doesn't necessarily have to benuber powerful but be calculating and brilliant enough to put pieces that would be a threat to a unit like the Avengers.

He is a step back based on usual feats and threats. Very few will be a step up from Thanos with a full IG. That said,as you acknowledge they can write him, and have, as that level threat in the past.

That is the trap comics put themselves in when they get to God Tier threats too quickly is that everyone then wants an even bigger threat the next time.

Since Fox did such a bad job with the FF and Doom and Galactus I would maybe want to see him reintroduced in that type of arc. Maybe start Doom out as a baddy but maybe not in an actual fight with the Avengers of FF at that moment. You have the Avengers and FF getting to know one another and maybe a Galactus threat appears. Maybe Doom is even working with them seeing the threat Galactus poses but secretly with his own designs to seize that power.

It could be again a multi movie arc that also bring the SS in with Galactus hovering in the outskirts as they did with Thanos.

Or am i just rehashing the Galactus arc with Fox? I don't even think I finished those movies.

but Doom, like Magneto can be a very compelling villain.

He is a step back based on usual feats and threats. Very few will be a step up from Thanos with a full IG. That said,as you acknowledge they can write him, and have, as that level threat in the past.

That is the trap comics put themselves in when they get to God Tier threats too quickly is that everyone then wants an even bigger threat the next time.

Since Fox did such a bad job with the FF and Doom and Galactus I would maybe want to see him reintroduced in that type of arc. Maybe start Doom out as a baddy but maybe not in an actual fight with the Avengers of FF at that moment. You have the Avengers and FF getting to know one another and maybe a Galactus threat appears. Maybe Doom is even working with them seeing the threat Galactus poses but secretly with his own designs to seize that power.

It could be again a multi movie arc that also bring the SS in with Galactus hovering in the outskirts as they did with Thanos.

Or am i just rehashing the Galactus arc with Fox? I don't even think I finished those movies.

but Doom, like Magneto can be a very compelling villain.

I think they could go back to doing smaller villians like the Loki's, Ultron, while building up to Galactus. For instance Silver Surfer starts off working with Galactus so they could introduce him that way as a villian for the avengers first.

I think they could go back to doing smaller villians like the Loki's, Ultron, while building up to Galactus. For instance Silver Surfer starts off working with Galactus so they could introduce him that way as a villian for the avengers first.
ya agreed. They have so much to play with.

Honestly I would prefer they keep the FF universe from bumping up against the Avengers one for a while or at least minimally. I know people will always say 'how did the Avengers not get involved if...' but the CBU ignored that always. There were always big threats dealt with by one and not all.

I would prefer they build out the FF universe and Doom and maybe cross it with Black Panther and Wakanda. Doom and his black arts, and BP and his Arts would be a great line to follow. Then bring in maybe Hulk, as Hulk/Thing clashes have always been classic and the Thing getting pounded by Hulk but showing his heart was always endearing. Them maybe the Silver Surfer and Galactus which draws in the entire Avengers to deal with the Universe level threat.

i think this universe gets boring more quickly if everything requires everyone in every movie dealing with extinction level threats and we race to a squirrel girl reset.

ya agreed. They have so much to play with.

Honestly I would prefer they keep the FF universe from bumping up against the Avengers one for a while or at least minimally. I know people will always say 'how did the Avengers not get involved if...' but the CBU ignored that always. There were always big threats dealt with by one and not all.

I would prefer they build out the FF universe and Doom and maybe cross it with Black Panther and Wakanda. Doom and his black arts, and BP and his Arts would be a great line to follow. Then bring in maybe Hulk, as Hulk/Thing clashes have always been classic and the Thing getting pounded by Hulk but showing his heart was always endearing. Them maybe the Silver Surfer and Galactus which draws in the entire Avengers to deal with the Universe level threat.

i think this universe gets boring more quickly if everything requires everyone in every movie dealing with extinction level threats and we race to a squirrel girl reset.

Yea this is another option they have. Honestly now that they've acquired all the characters from the Fox deal they have so many ways they can approach this.

Doom is the best. THE BEST. He could fit so well in the MCU. But, alas, he will never get a good iteration on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back