Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mfanfare21-3.jpg

thing_vs_hulk.jpg

Or an FF, Hulk Namor arc, with or without Wakanda, could be great.

def52hulksubby.jpg

Namor being aloof and mostly humourless, in a kind of Drax way, never getting the joke since DC went the full Marvel with Aquaman and the jokey nature.

That spoiler by Samuel L. Jackson really is a letdown for the story of Endgame. Not only did they overpower Captain Marvel but now this? SMH.

<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
But, alas, he will never get a good iteration on screen.

I don't know. I feel like they could really do it here in Marvel. They've been great at creating other villians. Sure there's been some misses as well but not that often.

I still wish Fisk could have been in the MCU. Such an awesome portrayal

I don't know if this was the intention of the video maker, but this compilation of Brie Larson makes her more likable:

I know she said all that goofy feminist shit on social media, but give her a break. She's a woman. They all say a lot of retarded shit.

First thing disney does with fox property

Or an FF, Hulk Namor arc, with or without Wakanda, could be great.

def52hulksubby.jpg

Namor being aloof and mostly humourless, in a kind of Drax way, never getting the joke since DC went the full Marvel with Aquaman and the jokey nature
lol no one wants to see an aquaman rip off.

lol no one wants to see an aquaman rip off.
Haha.

I am convinced that is why DC took the risk and pushed Aquaman to the screen first before Disney got Namor out. Namor is one of the few Marvel characters who actually came first and Aquaman was a copy of him. After Marvel pushing out Thanos and basically taking away all the intrigue of Darkseid, one of Superman's biggest foes, I think DC has been butthurt.

I also convinced that is why DC went with Moma, who far more look like a Namor rendition (more mediterranean darker complexion look than the Nordic white look) to try and make it hard for Marvel to physically distinguish him.

Marvel still has a route to take with Namor though, IMO, he would need to be more like Drax. Dry and humorless which would give him that straight man humour as I said prior.

I hope they don't kill Thanos in Endgame. I'd like him to stick around for phase 4. I think they really nailed with their adaptation of the character for a modern movie audience. He feel organic and not like your typical hahahah villain.

Have him come back as some sort of antihero at some point and help the good guys (because they need him) vs an even big threat like let's say Galactus. I think that would be pretty dope. Maybe have him locked up somewhere in the meantime.

That spoiler by Samuel L. Jackson really is a letdown for the story of Endgame. Not only did they overpower Captain Marvel but now this? SMH.

<{hughesimpress}>

They are capping off the avengers series with some real justice.

i'm guessing that all these "leaks" are the Marvel machine at full throttle throwing feints

or this could be a Mark Ruffalo moment spoiling stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back