Originally posted by The Assassin
Could I get an Av of Royce's armbar on Delucia (UFC 2) Thanks

I cant find that pic anywhere, can you post a link please thanx.

Originally posted by FrogMan5000
FUCK!!!! Matyushenko_FaN, you've done it again.....WHO is that HOT chick in your AV????

i think its Virginie Ledoyen

Originally posted by C BLITZ
Nice! I got Adobe Photoshop 7, and Ulead GIF animator 5, can't wait to make my own custom pic, how many posts do I need? 150 or something?

you need 250 posts, until you're an orange belt

Originally posted by Wanderlei_fan
well, i don't mind I'll stick with the one u gave me. This av, he's almost off the screen. Appreciate your gesture though.

ok then, take it easy man.

Originally posted by Matyushenko_FaN
Vovchanchyn is Russian. He even says it in his Highlight. Those are states you are talking about not Countries. Two different things.

He sais "I'm russian absolute fighting champion" in his HL, because this competitions name was "Russian Absolute Fighting Championschips". And dude BUY A FUCKING MAP OF EUROPE you jerk, all the republics of SU are own countries right now, Ukraine has its own money, its own government, its own army and 50 million of citizents who have a pasport with "YKPAIHA" standing on, that certifies them as ukrainian citizents, if you wanna go from ukraine to russia you have to pass a border control and if you go from russia to latvia you need a fucking visa. And I could explaine to you all the history of slavic people, but you're to stupid to understand it.:mad:

Originally posted by Kyryllo
He sais "I'm russian absolute fighting champion" in his HL, because this competitions name was "Russian Absolute Fighting Championschips". And dude BUY A FUCKING MAP OF EUROPE you jerk, all the republics of SU are own countries right now, Ukraine has its own money, its own government, its own army and 50 million of citizents who have a pasport with "YKPAIHA" standing on, that certifies them as ukrainian citizents, if you wanna go from ukraine to russia you have to pass a border control and if you go from russia to latvia you need a fucking visa. And I could explaine to you all the history of slavic people, but you're to stupid to understand it.:mad:

you're a fucking idiot you know that? Why are you bothering to tell me all this shit that i already know. If it was the Ukrainian flag in the avatar, many woudnt recognise it. Where as the Russian flag is recognised and symbolises the impact Russians have had on MMA. I am from Europe you stupid cunt, Belarus actually. So drop the shit and fuck off. Noone wants to listen to your useless comments. You are in no position to get an avatar yet anyway to STFU!

I fucking know that Igor is Ukrainian, but he is originally Russian. Even Vladimir Matyushenko represents himself as Russian, although he is originally from Belarus. Andrei Arlovski remains loyal to his country and represents Belarus. I cant be fucked arguing with you just get the fuck out of here.

well.................Mat_fan, on the main page on sherdog forums, it has the Grand prix fighters. Wanderlei is on there with high fist at an angle. Can you hook me and only me up with that pic???
Thanks, you mad at me???

Originally posted by Wanderlei_fan
well.................Mat_fan, on the main page on sherdog forums, it has the Grand prix fighters. Wanderlei is on there with high fist at an angle. Can you hook me and only me up with that pic???
Thanks, you mad at me???

What skin do u use? i cant see it on sherdog.net or sherdog.com?

hey could i get one of this pic:

sapp6.jpg

and could you make it so its just his head and flashes "sapp"

thanks a ton in advance!

Originally posted by GoldenDartKillah
Matyushenko_FaN check your pm!!!..

i had a lot of trouble with this av for some reason. Anyways heres what i ended up with.

Originally posted by Rollerball
hey could i get one of this pic:

sapp6.jpg

and could you make it so its just his head and flashes "sapp"

thanks a ton in advance!

well its doesn't pop up all the time. Its one of those banners on top. Like right now it has some advertisement for some "pitbull" erergy drink or something?? NO rush, if youdon't see it, its cool. YOu've done enough for us sherdoggers already. Thanks Mate

Originally posted by Rollerball
hey it says its too big. what do i do?

sorry about that.
try this one, tell me if it works.

heres another av i just made, its pretty cool even without animations.

there is a couple of avs i got to get through, here the first av for siddharta

Back