E

Eat Doughnuts**

just became a orange belt, jw how do you upload an avatar?

and besides this thread i can't create threads in the heavyweight section for some reason?

just became a orange belt, jw how do you upload an avatar?

It's User CP > Edit Avatar. But you may have to wait for a few hours after your 250th post for the Edit Avatar option to appear in your User CP.

and besides this thread i can't create threads in the heavyweight section for some reason?

Several people seem to be having this problem. I suspect it's because the vBulletin database is lagging slightly because the server or board is a bit overloaded or something. So I can't do a lot about that, I'm afraid.

Several people seem to be having this problem. I suspect it's because the vBulletin database is lagging slightly because the server or board is a bit overloaded or something. So I can't do a lot about that, I'm afraid.

If that was the case wouldn't it be a time where no one could do it, or just certain people that could not do it anytime. I haven't been able to start a thread in a week

Im like 60+ away from getting a Avatar,,, hmmm BJ or Fedor,,, damn thats tough

I cant wait for my new friggen artvar...

Hopfully i wont get banned like alot of the other posters who have craked the orange rank

Back