AV Shoop thread

DeformedGravy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So I've been on Sherdog a lot this week now that I got a new laptop, and its got me thinking I should finally put an AV after almost 7 years without one.

Then I thought it'd be more fun to make a thread where the picture with the most votes (while also being appropriate enough to not get me banned) becomes my AV.

I don't really care what it is, I figured I'd post it here because some of you guys are shooping wizards and it'd be more fun than just saying "google me a picture".

I will honor whatever gets the most votes. Come at me bros

<NightKingBringIt>

Also if this doesn't work out I'll just google a picture

<Goldie11>

Last edited:
DEXATI20180326212808.png you look a bit like brendan schaub if he had latter stage aids. so....

I got your back broseph...

278olx.jpg

Oh snap new contender, I could make my own now that I got this new laptop I just thought this would be funnier.
Splitting the avatar field is a deathblow with how little real estate we have to work with.

If you want your current GIF'd rather (to change out and loop in full frames), let me know. And if a custom avi proper you want, then let me know. Not a prob. Just need specs you're down with repping, such as favourite fighter, band, painter, or what have you. I'll (endeavour to) take care of the rest. I make all mine, for example – only way to roll.

Respect to Kaboom and Hotora for contributions thus far.

Splitting the avatar field is a deathblow with how little real estate we have to work with.

If you want your current GIF'd rather (to change out and loop in full frames), let me know. And if a custom avi proper you want, then let me know. Not a prob. Just need specs you're down with repping, such as favourite fighter, band, painter, or what have you. I'll (endeavour to) take care of the rest. I make all mine, for example – only way to roll.

Respect to Kaboom and Hotora for contributions thus far.
I wanted to honor the spirit of the thread by using them both... but yeah it didn't turn out the best. I don't have a lot of experience with photoshop type stuff, that's why I just went to paint.

I thought only plats/special accounts could have gif av's, if you could hook me up that'd be awesome! What about Yoel Romero when he's making that weird face and motioning for the belt, or some of his knockouts? Whatever is easier. And what do you use to make them for future reference?

Thanks Valhoven
{<redford}

I wanted to honor the spirit of the thread by using them both... but yeah it didn't turn out the best. I don't have a lot of experience with photoshop type stuff, that's why I just went to paint.

I thought only plats/special accounts could have gif av's, if you could hook me up that'd be awesome! What about Yoel Romero when he's making that weird face and motioning for the belt, or some of his knockouts? Whatever is easier. And what do you use to make them for future reference?

Thanks Valhoven
{<redford}
We should be able to dial that up. I use an offline Serif software suite for design and editing. And you're welcome, yeah. Let me see what I can make for you here. I'll pop back ITT when your order is ready.

sas.gif

TS is actually Roxanne Modafferi...

014_roxanne_modafferi.jpg
upload_2018-3-26_13-54-18-png.359795

Back