Australias Shame

I feel its something that if you look for it you'll definitely find it but you can easily surround yourself with good people here.

I have heaps of family in South Africa all mixed race though and they are seriously racist.
A lot of my mum's side moved to SA from Scotland years ago and one auntie in particular is pretty racist towards "the Blacks". I eventually decided to hide her facebook updates

A lot of my mum's side moved to SA from Scotland years ago and one auntie in particular is pretty racist towards "the Blacks". I eventually decided to hide her facebook updates

Move to a 95%+ black country and give us an update please Mr SJW.

Australia is just a nasty country in general. Full of highly aggressive bogans wearing Hi-vis and driving utes. Girls are stuck up and have disgusting DEEP accents. Pretty much the only good thing is the healthcare.

I would rather travel to Syria.
Well you go to Syria then and when you get bombed, gassed, beheaded, raped, shot or stabbed you might appreciate just how fucking stupid your post is.

Australia is just a nasty country in general. Full of highly aggressive bogans wearing Hi-vis and driving utes. Girls are stuck up and have disgusting DEEP accents. Pretty much the only good thing is the healthcare.

You sound like a complete pussy

Well you go to Syria then and when you get bombed, gassed, beheaded, raped, shot or stabbed you might appreciate just how fucking stupid your post is.

To be fair Syria is only like that because of NATO. Iran, Iraq, Syria were top-end third world countries before eternal war on Arabia was declared and weren't that bad in the scheme of things.

I'll take that as an admission of hypocrisy then, ok catch you later .
Explain yourself then? It sounds like you're saying that If I moved to SA i'd turn into a racist?

Edit: ok i'll take your silence as an admission that you've no idea what you're talking about. If you're looking to project on people go to the war room

Last edited:
That fight shits on Greg brown vs Mugo. Old mates head would be busted after that heavy impact on the road.

My mate grew up in a mission in far north Queensland and said these types of fights are a daily occurrence.

Chuck with that look his eye, Motivated Penn, Mungo when he is sober.

To be fair Syria is only like that because of NATO. Iran, Iraq, Syria were top-end third world countries before eternal war on Arabia was declared and weren't that bad in the scheme of things.
I don't see how any of that relates to what I said.
Who started what has no relevance when comparing places as they currently are.

This victimhood sounds almost identical to what you hear from American liberals. The self-hatred and white guilt. The constant blaming of one culture for the success or failure of another. The fetish for self-flagellation over past grievances. The conspiracy theories regarding Rupert Murdoch and mass media. It's pretty much the same. However, instead of the African-American community, it's aboriginals.

Very interesting.

Not at all, I am saying that most Australians are uneducated about our own history which leads to a misunderstaning of the current situation with the native people of our country.

It sounds like you are completely unaware of exactly what is happening in our country, I don't mean to say that in a disparaging way at all but to compare our native people to the US African-American community is insane.

I highly recommend you watch the documentary Utopia by John Pilger, I was shocked at how little I knew about the past and what was still happening today, it would be great to hear your thoughts on it too.

As for the conspiracy theories, nearly all daily newspapers in this country are either owned by Murdoch or Rinehart.

Tv:
50% of chanel 9 is owned by Consolidated Media Holdings, who is owned by Rupert Murdoch, as is Foxtel

7 is owned by seven group holdings, a business that had massive interests in mining

10 is partially owned by Reinhart who sits on the board of directors

I dunno whay conspiracy theories your referring too but its a fact our media is owned by Murdoch and mining companies

As for the ABC well here is the story I was referring to broken down
https://redflag.org.au/article/seven-years-how-abc-lateline-sparked-racist-nt-intervention

Doesn't look like it. He doesn't show up in a google search of Sherdog's UFC event records.

Only event he's listed in at all is this, unless the googler is broken:
http://www.sherdog.com/events/KOTR-Darwin-26241

Thank for searching I had a look too but even the King Of The Cage event they showed footage of didnt list the referees I could only find the fighters, he looked familiar too, but a bald white guys in the UFC are not exactly rare.

Thank for searching I had a look too but even the King Of The Cage event they showed footage of didnt list the referees I could only find the fighters, he looked familiar too, but a bald white guys in the UFC are not exactly rare.
yea. The UFC events are well documented in Sherdog's DB, so he's probably never reffed one of their events. The rest of the DB is hit or miss as to whether refs are listed (or even times, methods of victory, etc)

Great healthcare, decent education, civil liberties which are the envy of much of the world, beautiful natural surroundings, girls of every tribe and appearance to suit every taste, a huge cross-section of global cultures with access to all manner of food, art, dance and literature, Hi-vis to keep us safe at all times, utes which provide versatile transport and a convenient place to sleep as well as the ability to move a friends' furniture.....

What's not to love? Australia isn't perfect but it has plenty to be grateful for, I think it's brilliant!

I would say our general attitude is reflected in our government. The problem is we don't acknowledge the past treatment of aboriginal people, including the frontier wars, white australia policy or the treatment of immigrants, or the fact the UN has labeled us racist.

Not all Australians are bad but a huge majority are ignorant racists who think they are informed because they read a newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch and/or a mining company, even the ABC have planted fake stories about aboriginals to influence the public into allowing the government to remove native communities from their land to allow mining companies to set up there.

I have a reply thought out for this, but it's lengthy - hope I get the time to type it out. You seem like the kind of person who will actually read it.

Back