Australias Shame

Australia is notoriously racist, a good documentary to watch about the treatment of indigenous australians is Utopia.

Or just type "australia" and "muslim" into youtube click a video and read the comments.

I found a video of a Muslim man attacking a Jewish man and a Muslim man holding people hostage at a coffee shop.

Australia is notoriously racist, a good documentary to watch about the treatment of indigenous australians is Utopia.

Or just type "australia" and "muslim" into youtube click a video and read the comments.
Plenty of racists here, but we aren't anywhere near as bad as large parts of Europe, Asia, America....human beings of all nations, colours and creeds carry the arsehole gene, sadly.

Australia still rocks, even if we coyld do a little bit better and be more loving to our neighbours.

8RO5Q0I.jpg

Lol australias best fighter is elvis scinosic! Lol! Hahahahahahahahaha.

Plenty of racists here, but we aren't anywhere near as bad as large parts of Europe, Asia, America....human beings of all nations, colours and creeds carry the arsehole gene, sadly.

Australia still rocks, even if we coyld do a little bit better and be more loving to our neighbours.

I would say our general attitude is reflected in our government. The problem is we don't acknowledge the past treatment of aboriginal people, including the frontier wars, white australia policy or the treatment of immigrants, or the fact the UN has labeled us racist.

Not all Australians are bad but a huge majority are ignorant racists who think they are informed because they read a newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch and/or a mining company, even the ABC have planted fake stories about aboriginals to influence the public into allowing the government to remove native communities from their land to allow mining companies to set up there.

I wouldn't say that is completely accurate! I am Australian and am Muslim by religion and sure we have our fair share of racists here but I've been fortunate to travel a lot all through Asia, North America and Europe and I would say we are no different to other countries. Every race,religion has cunts. I totally get what u are saying but I feel strongly that claiming "racism" against Muslims is a joke....we are not a race, this was something the politically correct created.

As a half Australian who was born here (Australia) I have to say Australians are not racist at all.

New Census data has revealed that almost a quarter (24.6 per cent) of Australia'spopulation was born overseas and 43.1 per cent of people have at least oneoverseas-born parent.

The Northen Territory is not representative of Australia at all, it is a beautiful part of the country naturally, but is plagued by alcoholism, drugs and youth offending.

Also our best fighter (not just fighting out of) is Robert Whittaker IMO ;)

Australia is just a nasty country in general. Full of highly aggressive bogans wearing Hi-vis and driving utes. Girls are stuck up and have disgusting DEEP accents. Pretty much the only good thing is the healthcare.

I would rather travel to Syria.
You shut your goddamn mouth! This is the land of opportunity

As long as you're white

I would say our general attitude is reflected in our government. The problem is we don't acknowledge the past treatment of aboriginal people, including the frontier wars, white australia policy or the treatment of immigrants, or the fact the UN has labeled us racist.

Not all Australians are bad but a huge majority are ignorant racists who think they are informed because they read a newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch and/or a mining company, even the ABC have planted fake stories about aboriginals to influence the public into allowing the government to remove native communities from their land to allow mining companies to set up there.

This victimhood sounds almost identical to what you hear from American liberals. The self-hatred and white guilt. The constant blaming of one culture for the success or failure of another. The fetish for self-flagellation over past grievances. The conspiracy theories regarding Rupert Murdoch and mass media. It's pretty much the same. However, instead of the African-American community, it's aboriginals.

Very interesting.

I wouldn't say that is completely accurate! I am Australian and am Muslim by religion and sure we have our fair share of racists here but I've been fortunate to travel a lot all through Asia, North America and Europe and I would say we are no different to other countries. Every race,religion has cunts. I totally get what u are saying but I feel strongly that claiming "racism" against Muslims is a joke....we are not a race, this was something the politically correct created.

A great deal of Australia's native population was murdered in a genocidal manner, and that shit was definitely racist as well as economical. Period.

if that was him feffing on 4corners the other night then we will see a death because of him

A great deal of Australia's native population was murdered in a genocidal manner, and that shit was definitely racist as well as economical. Period.
I totally understand that and agree but that was roughly 200 years before I was born n it was also largely done by the English empire. Saying that all of us are racist due to our countries past history is like blaming current Germans for the atrocities of the nazis. The way indigenous Australians were treated was fcking horrible.

I'm surprised to see this doco here but I wanted to watch it, cheers. I hope these guards and people involved face criminal prosecution.

That fight shits on Greg brown vs Mugo. Old mates head would be busted after that heavy impact on the road.

My mate grew up in a mission in far north Queensland and said these types of fights are a daily occurrence.

I feel its something that if you look for it you'll definitely find it but you can easily surround yourself with good people here.

I have heaps of family in South Africa all mixed race though and they are seriously racist.

I thought it was going to be a Bec Rawlings thread tbh.

Came for this (or in the worst case Mark Hunt's personality meltdown), found a bunch of 15year olds arguing about 'racism', leaving disappointed but wiser.

image.jpg

Back