Australias Shame

steliokontos

Nunchaku Suspenders
@purple
Reaction score

MMA referee Jimmy Sizeland is implicated in the abuse of youths in detention in Australia, anyone know this tip rat?

Has he refereed any Australian UFC events?

Northern Territory is like another planet, so I doubt it

I highly doubt it. I briefly looked him up and it looks like he's only done a couple shows in the Northern Territory which has the least amount of MMA events in Australia. Although just about anyone is better than Steve Percival so it's not like we have high standards here.

Every story has multiple sides. NT has serious youth issues.

Nasty. But not representative of Australia in general at all!

Bad eggs in every basket, every country has scum bags in it

Thank heavens; thought this was gonna be another Mark Hunt thread.

<mma3>

I thought it was going to be a Bec Rawlings thread tbh.

Just watched that shit. Shame is right.

They should be swinging from a tree.

These kids start smoking ice at 12-14 by 15 they are complete train wrecks and a shell of a human. That kid on the chair went on a 24 hour crime spree at 15. Not sayin they need to be treated the way things were shown. The tear gas and stripping them naked is very extreme and excessive but apparently the chair is painless and just makes you sit there with no movement. Or that's from an article I read today.

And this is just like an outback version of sleepers down under.

Australia is just a nasty country in general. Full of highly aggressive bogans wearing Hi-vis and driving utes. Girls are stuck up and have disgusting DEEP accents. Pretty much the only good thing is the healthcare.

I would rather travel to Syria.

Australia is just a nasty country in general. Full of highly aggressive bogans wearing Hi-vis and driving utes. Girls are stuck up and have disgusting DEEP accents. Pretty much the only good thing is the healthcare.

I would rather travel to Syria.

No you wouldn't

Australia is notoriously racist, a good documentary to watch about the treatment of indigenous australians is Utopia.

Or just type "australia" and "muslim" into youtube click a video and read the comments.

When I saw "Australian shame" for a title I was sure it was about the Bra Boys....

Back