International Australian war crimes: Elite troops killed Afghan civilians

of course they did there committing war crimes is fukn easy it's not like anybody cares about some afghan civilians. You think the fake news media cares ?

They’ve got a long way to go to catch up to America.

Im think wtf are aussies doing in afghanistan anyway?

Usa is understable since terrorism and superpower power games but australia?
Military experience for their boys. One thing people don’t talk about is how much actual killing and experience countries like the American army have within their ranks.

I was deployed near forwarding operating base Zangabad, where my unit manned an observation post. Near us was an ODA team (forgot their number) and they were very unprofessional. No ethics code. They (and their afghan trainees) went out during the night, removed every villager from their homes, and placed them in a compound and tied some of them in order to search their homes in the villagers absence. I had mad respect for SFODA but after that night it went to the dogs. It seemed they were always drunk too. Another episode happened later after handing over our area of operations to some US army unit. One of their sergeants executed 16 villagers through the night, essentially undoing all the work we’ve previously done. Like Warmachine (Brad Pitt) said, you can kill them and win their hearts and minds at the same time, it’s physically impossible. This conflict is a stain on NATO

I was deployed near forwarding operating base Zangabad, where my unit manned an observation post. Near us was an ODA team (forgot their number) and they were very unprofessional. No ethics code. They (and their afghan trainees) went out during the night, removed every villager from their homes, and placed them in a compound and tied some of them in order to search their homes in the villagers absence. I had mad respect for SFODA but after that night it went to the dogs. It seemed they were always drunk too. Another episode happened later after handing over our area of operations to some US army unit. One of their sergeants executed 16 villagers through the night, essentially undoing all the work we’ve previously done. Like Warmachine (Brad Pitt) said, you can kill them and win their hearts and minds at the same time, it’s physically impossible. This conflict is a stain on NATO
You CAN’T kill them** can’t edit since dubs.

Military experience for their boys. One thing people don’t talk about is how much actual killing and experience countries like the American army have within their ranks.
Not just the American army. Each and everyone had dirt, except maybe the ones that deployed 7 soldiers in their whole involvement there. i don’t understand why the standards are so low to join combat trades. They literally accept anyone

Why are you putting war crimes and credible evidence between quotation marks?

They killed innocent civilians.

The Australian military agrees.

Haven’t seen this. Looks interesting (and sad if civilians were gunned down). Thanks for posting

War can turn people into monsters.
That's why you probably shouldn't treat it like a national pastime.

Back