International Australian Special Forces Murdered Dozens as Inititation Ritual in Afghanistan

How many psychopaths and sociopaths do you think join the military just to kill people?

I feel the same way even at a young age I notice half of the violent douche bag kids in my Vilage joined either the Army or the Police.

They are already power tripping idiots before they joined.

Some are the "I joined the Army so I learn discipline"

These are the boys and girls who clearly lack diacipline growing up and thinks the Military will make up for it.

Some of them end up doing good byt some ended up either getting caught stealing or just outright usefull idiots who tolerate abuses from their officers.

Never the less it should not represent the entire militarry culture as the most humanitarian and most polite people I have encountered are in the Militarry.

Even when I know they are already annoyed when I goof arround at the firing range they are still very chill.

And no I never served. I just happen to know a couple off retired generals who every now and then invites me and my friends inside the base

I feel the same way even at a young age I notice half of the violent douche bag kids in my Vilage joined either the Army or the Police.

They are already power tripping idiots before they joined.

Some are the "I joined the Army so I learn discipline"

These are the boys and girls who clearly lack diacipline growing up and thinks the Military will make up for it.

Some of them end up doing good byt some ended up either getting caught stealing or just outright usefull idiots who tolerate abuses from their officers.

Never the less it should not represent the entire militarry culture as the most humanitarian and most polite people I have encountered are in the Militarry.

Even when I know they are already annoyed when I goof arround at the firing range they are still very chill.

And no I never served. I just happen to know a couple off retired generals who every now and then invites me and my friends inside the base
I have friends who are in the military. They're great! There's also a lot of sociopaths that join just to shoot things and blow people up.

Someone in another thread posted a documentary on something similar. It was a tough watch as they gunned down a young man laying in a field. It’s remarkable the military allowed private video recorders on a battlefield. Even more mind blowing these guys know they’re on camera assasinating people.
That was me, I believe this is the same story.

Look at the comments in these threads. That's a good illustration of how this shit starts. Rationalizations.

Geneva convention only concerns countries that dont have enough muscle

If ivan or china pulled this and someone threw geneva at them and try to judge their guys they would laugh.

Not defending aussies here btw

US Military is the strongest in the world. If American soldiers murdered 39 civilians, they'd be in a world of shit.

It's about morality, not muscle.

US Military is the strongest in the world. If American soldiers murdered 39 civilians, they'd be in a world of shit.

It's about morality, not muscle.

Mighty easy for nobody to murder civilians when ya just drone strike em instead... somehow that's not " murder "

Agree its about morality not muscle though.

What are you on about?

58% of all deaths are natural causes.

How the fuck do you come up with all the rest are police?

By refusing to allow facts that don't fit his narrative into his brain. Its like a super power

It’s normal for every countries who have been doing it for 1000 years. Soldiers are trained to kill and have unlimited freedom to kill, torture and rape during war time.

It hasn't been normal in the developed world since the Geneva Convention, and brutality towards occupied peoples is something typically frowned upon by humans.

War makes monsters of us all.

Or rather, war brings out the monsters living in them.

Armed forces around the world do not recruit soldiers for their morality. A lot of soldiers are social outcasts, morally ambiguous or have a high propensity for violence, even before they joined the military.

@KnightTemplar just gotta ask as your always pretty rational and American from what I can gather.. In regards to drone strikes have they ever gone after the operators of said drones with charges?

Or is it because its a drone strike organised further up the chain and remote ( ai ) enough that its no individuals responsibility? Genuinely curious just popped into my head and Google's not helping me.

If ya have no idea like me, all good just thought I'd give it a shot. Cheers

@KnightTemplar just gotta ask as your always pretty rational and American from what I can gather.. In regards to drone strikes have they ever gone after the operators of said drones with charges?

Or is it because its a drone strike organised further up the chain and remote ( ai ) enough that its no individuals responsibility? Genuinely curious just popped into my head and Google's not helping me.

If ya have no idea like me, all good just thought I'd give it a shot. Cheers

I'm not American. My knowledge of criminal and international law is limited, to say the least. But from a layman's perspective, I believe charges could only be brought against Drone Operators if there was evidence that civilians were deliberately targeted, rather than killed as collateral damage. A grey area perhaps, but the law is full of them.

In the case of the Aussie SAS, there's at least one video where a prisoner is shot in cold blood. After the guy who shoots him asks his mate, "Do you want me to drop this cunt?" There is no way to claim the killing of civilians or unarmed prisoners wasn't a deliberate act in circumstances like that.

I'm not American. My knowledge of criminal and international law is limited, to say the least. But from a layman's perspective, I believe charges could only be brought against Drone Operators if there was evidence that civilians were deliberately targeted, rather than killed as collateral damage. A grey area perhaps, but the law is full of them.

In the case of the Aussie SAS, there's at least one video where a prisoner is shot in cold blood. After the guy who shoots him asks his mate, "Do you want me to drop this cunt?" There is no way to claim the killing of civilians or unarmed prisoners wasn't a deliberate act in circumstances like that.

Ahhh sorry mate thought you were my apologies. Yea that's a odd one to me, how much collateral is acceptable for a strike etc etc. I'll try have a bit more of a google as I'm curious.

Yea from all accounts a few went blood-lust. I'll be glad to see them punished to the full extent of the law. All those actions do is continue the cycle of violence and I cannot blame any Afghans for wanting revenge honestly. It not only cost those their lives ( the Afghans) it will probably cost more innocents their lives in the long run. Hate only brings more hate. But I can understand it if I was in their shoes. ( families of those killed ) id be the same wanting revenge more than likely.

Ahhh sorry mate thought you were my apologies. Yea that's a odd one to me, how much collateral is acceptable for a strike etc etc. I'll try have a bit more of a google as I'm curious.

Yea from all accounts a few went blood-lust. I'll be glad to see them punished to the full extent of the law. All those actions do is continue the cycle of violence and I cannot blame any Afghans for wanting revenge honestly. It not only cost those their lives ( the Afghans) it will probably cost more innocents their lives in the long run. Hate only brings more hate. But I can understand it if I was in their shoes. ( families of those killed ) id be the same wanting revenge more than likely.

No apologies necessary, mate:)

Agreed. I can understand, if not condone, soldiers killing a wounded enemy in the heat of battle. Warfare is brutal and it's incredibly difficult to switch off the instinct to kill a man who was trying to do the same to you and your mates only minutes before. But murdering civilians in cold blood can never be excused. It's what separates democracies from totalitarian regimes such as China, Russia, Nazi Germany etc.

It's also completely self-defeating during a low intensity campaign like Afghanistan, where the only real option is to engage with the population and turn them into allies. And yes, I'm well aware of the difficulties America, the UK etc faced in doing that. The fact remains, there was no other option, unless you plan on carrying out the Final Solution to the Afghan Problem, you are going to need the co-operation of the locals. And you aren't going to get that if a bunch of psychopaths in army uniforms are using their loved ones as target practice.

I have friends who are in the military. They're great! There's also a lot of sociopaths that join just to shoot things and blow people up.

Belgian military blows something up?

As an Australian, Fuck these guys.

The Aussies fought with distinction in both World Wars, and several other conflicts. It's a bloody shame if the sordid bloodlust of a few psychopaths taint that legacy in any way.

Last edited:
Back