International Australian Special Forces Murdered Dozens as Inititation Ritual in Afghanistan

This is why we Allah Ackbar

Actually, the protests I was referring to were over the 432+ deaths of Aboriginal peoples in police custody/jail since 1991. It's based in an absolute reality that these people face everyday.

3000.jpg

5edbd0cff0f419524b16da75

Lol I had a feeling this was coming . You should read some more my man

Deaths have continued since 1991: between 1991 and June 2020 there have been at least 437 Indigenous deaths in custody (both prison and police). While the majority of deaths occurring in prison custody have been of natural causes (58%), hanging deaths accounted for 32%, but the latter have shown a marked decrease in recent years. Indigenous people are now less likely than non-Indigenous people to die in prison custody.

it also includes those in" police custody " in that total... so ill include the statistics on that.

With reference to police custody, it was not possible to calculate rates of death due to lack of reliable data, but there was no clear trend over the reference period based on raw numbers. The number of deaths in police custody in each year was "relatively small", with a total of 146 Indigenous deaths over the 25-year period. The largest number occurred in 2002–03 and 2004–05 (11 each), and the lowest in 2013–14 (1). As to the manner of death, 47% (68) of Indigenous deaths in police custody were classified as accidental with 57% (39) of these during motor vehicle pursuits and 19% (13) during another type of pursuit. Natural causes accounted for 21% (31), self-inflicted deaths 19% (28), "justifiable homicide" 7% (10) and "unlawful homicide" 5% (8).

This proportion was reflected similarly in the stats for non-Indigenous deaths in police custody (333 and 262 respectively).

So yeah. Its not based on reality. It sounds horrid tho doesn't it. Good ole media and blm

This is not the whole truth, though. Similar to right-wing "intellectuals" who parrot the objective fact that more white people overall are killed by police in America, that is not reflected in per capita statistics.

https://humanrights.gov.au/our-work...mparison-indigenous-and-non-indigenous-deaths

I understand that. But when you simply post aboriginal deaths in custody, the argument that's been consistently linked is that they're unfairly treated in custody. This is factually incorrect.

If the argument is that indigenous australian are incarcerated at a far higher rate per capita, that's a separate conversation. It's also one that requires deep reflection on both ends of the isle, but that won't happen as the blame only seems to go one way.

Lol I had a feeling this was coming . You should read some more my man

Deaths have continued since 1991: between 1991 and June 2020 there have been at least 437 Indigenous deaths in custody (both prison and police). While the majority of deaths occurring in prison custody have been of natural causes (58%), hanging deaths accounted for 32%, but the latter have shown a marked decrease in recent years. Indigenous people are now less likely than non-Indigenous people to die in prison custody.

it also includes those in" police custody " in that total... so ill include the statistics on that.

With reference to police custody, it was not possible to calculate rates of death due to lack of reliable data, but there was no clear trend over the reference period based on raw numbers. The number of deaths in police custody in each year was "relatively small", with a total of 146 Indigenous deaths over the 25-year period. The largest number occurred in 2002–03 and 2004–05 (11 each), and the lowest in 2013–14 (1). As to the manner of death, 47% (68) of Indigenous deaths in police custody were classified as accidental with 57% (39) of these during motor vehicle pursuits and 19% (13) during another type of pursuit. Natural causes accounted for 21% (31), self-inflicted deaths 19% (28), "justifiable homicide" 7% (10) and "unlawful homicide" 5% (8).

This proportion was reflected similarly in the stats for non-Indigenous deaths in police custody (333 and 262 respectively).

So yeah. Its not based on reality. It sounds horrid tho doesn't it. Good ole media and blm
All I'm seeing from that second part is that only 19% was self-inflicted. The rest was at the hands of police. Indigenous peoples in prison are also denied proper medical care at an alarming rate.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...an-men-to-have-died-where-policy-not-followed

So basically you're only seeing what you want to see.... carry on pointless discussion
My initial point was that Australians don't treat people of color with much respect. The deaths in custody stemmed from that but I didn't even need to bring it up. It's an objective fact alone that colonists murdered 150,000+ indigenous people. Does the same go for America? Of course. I wasn't pretending the forefathers of the United States aren't guilty of the same genocide.

My initial point was that Australians don't treat people of color with much respect. The deaths in custody stemmed from that but I didn't even need to bring it up. It's an objective fact alone that colonists murdered 150,000+ indigenous people. Does the same go for America? Of course. I wasn't pretending the forefathers of the United States aren't guilty of the same genocide.

Lol wtf.. your initial point is based on your opinion and its not grounded in reality either. I went over the statistics off 25 years to show you how you've been duped by the media along with those who were rocking that 437 Aboriginal deaths in custody.. for you to go .. all I see is x.

You don't know anything about our respect or lack of. 30% of Australians are born overseas. 1 in 5 speak a different language at home. 1 in 2 have a parent born overseas.

Where did you pull 150 000 from ? The vast majority were killed by diseases , there certainly was massacres and brutal assholes in the day. As a matter of fact about 250 ( massacres ) have been solidly recorded. Well over 6000 died in those. There was definitely more killed tho imo.

Tasmania was probably one of the most brutal as in my opinion they did attempt genocide to the Palawa a tribe of about 3 to 15 thousand people depending apon where you get your sources.

Your opinion is wrong. Your " objective facts " are wrong and you've proven you're not interested in a rational discussion based apon facts and reality. All the best im out

It's far too easy for people who haven't been in a war to judge those who have/are.
These are allegations.
'Let's get lots of testosterone filled people, train them to kill and to be aggressive on our behalf, pay them to be that way, send them to a warzone where others are constantly trying to kill them, then years later pull incidents out of context so these people can be judged by people with full bellies, sitting at home in the suburbs in their armchairs, make an example of them, then imprison them.'
I think bad stuff has always happened in conflicts since the year dot.

Lol wtf.. your initial point is based on your opinion and its not grounded in reality either. I went over the statistics off 25 years to show you how you've been duped by the media along with those who were rocking that 437 Aboriginal deaths in custody.. for you to go .. all I see is x.

You don't know anything about our respect or lack of. 30% of Australians are born overseas. 1 in 5 speak a different language at home. 1 in 2 have a parent born overseas.

Where did you pull 150 000 from ? The vast majority were killed by diseases , there certainly was massacres and brutal assholes in the day. As a matter of fact about 250 ( massacres ) have been solidly recorded. Well over 6000 died in those. There was definitely more killed tho imo.

Tasmania was probably one of the most brutal as in my opinion they did attempt genocide to the Palawa a tribe of about 3 to 15 thousand people depending apon where you get your sources.

Your opinion is wrong. Your " objective facts " are wrong and you've proven you're not interested in a rational discussion based apon facts and reality. All the best im out
Spreading a disease to a population whose home you are invading is murder.

I don't think you know what the hell you're talking about.
Aussies are very welcoming to all people and they are not racists, most Westerners are decent people.
More whites die in custody than blacks, FACT!
I suppose you actually believe in the 'stolen generation' too?
It's always SO easy to take people, beliefs, incidents, from the context of centuries ago, and then place those things in the year 2020 and say 'That was wrong, how dare they!'
Absolute idiocy! No one can come out squeaky clean when taken out of their era.

People who behave that way are a real mystery to me..WTF..

My father was a serviceman in the Australian Army, driving tanks (Centurions and / or Leopards, I believe). Was never involved in any conflict (was after Vietnam).

He's been following this pretty closely and obviously feels very strongly about it. He was worried that this would be covered up, ignored, swept under the rug etc and is relieved to see that it's being taken seriously.

As a result of all this, SAS 2 Squadron has been disbanded. I have little understanding of military culture, but he explained it to me as being an extremely serious act an incredible mark of shame that they would have to carry as it would be represented on their medals, ribbons etc, also meaning the history of that unit ends in disgrace and can never be redeemed.

It's extremely disappointing and even a bit upsetting - they represent Australia and it's citizens and therefore me and that isn't the way I'd like to be known. As mentioned previously it also goes completely against the point of us being there in the first place. If the idea is to remove the Taliban and install a new government, this doesn't help at all. If I saw friend of family gunned down in cold blood by soldiers representing a government, it's not a stretch to say I'd be joining their opposition.

Also lets be real and tell it like it is - It's murder.

All I'm seeing from that second part is that only 19% was self-inflicted. The rest was at the hands of police. Indigenous peoples in prison are also denied proper medical care at an alarming rate.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...an-men-to-have-died-where-policy-not-followed

Just FYI thats an article comparing indigenous women to men, not indigenous to non indigenous. Also from the very article you just posted.

"The same trends were seen in non-Indigenous deaths in custody. "

Of course the guardian only mentions this in a single line almost at the end of the article, as its a click bait grubby piece rather than actual journalism.

Of

I don't think you know what the hell you're talking about.
Aussies are very welcoming to all people and they are not racists, most Westerners are decent people.
More whites die in custody than blacks, FACT!
I suppose you actually believe in the 'stolen generation' too?
It's always SO easy to take people, beliefs, incidents, from the context of centuries ago, and then place those things in the year 2020 and say 'That was wrong, how dare they!'
Absolute idiocy! No one can come out squeaky clean when taken out of their era.
It’s rich when someone claims that a country with mass migration, no ethnic violence, and full rights to immigrants and minorities is considered unwelcoming to people who come from countries with no immigrants, a bunch of ethnic violence, and often have different sets of laws and rights (or lack of) for minorities and immigrants

Oh no, you voted for an anti-immigrant party, surely this means that you spit in the eyes of immigrant babies

Terrible. Atrocities like this can cancel out months/years of hard work trying to help Afghanis rebuild their society and gain their trust. It's scary that they could execute another human being like they were cattle or something. If proven true, they've forfeited their right to live in a free society and should be imprisoned for life.
I'll disagree with the Afghani rebuilding part unless you mean rebuilding taliban which controls more territory than before the war started. But these dudes needs to do hard time nevertheless.

Back