Australia - the world's greatest country.

images

Some say it is the greatest country in the world,

images

Others dream of living there.

A country surrounded beaches and outbacks.

Whether you're a beach junkie or a cross country type, you can never go wrong with this country.

Being one of the largest countries in the world, sure is you have a lot to explore.

Kangaroos jumping to Koalas climbing, living here will make you a Steve Irwin.

So, where the bloody hell are you?!

Largely void of culture besides boganism.

Propped up by a false housing bubble.

Some of the highest taxes in the world.

I like Australia. Melbourne & Sydney are great cities. It’s just a shame there’s so many Australians there, but at least the majority fucked off back there from London around 2007.

I spent 18 months working in Melbourne some time back and I loved every minute of it, wouldn't have thought twice about staying

But I didn't, and now I live in fucking England
<45> I know a similar story

I like Australia. Melbourne & Sydney are great cities. It’s just a shame there’s so many Australians there.
This is Murica for me, some great places, but jfc, I struggled to find a murican I liked, shower of fuckin' twats and this place has done nothing to change my mind about that.

Last edited:
Nah, too many Australians there for it to be the greatest country on earth

images

Some say it is the greatest country in the world,

images

Others dream of living there.

A country surrounded beaches and outbacks.

Whether you're a beach junkie or a cross country type, you can never go wrong with this country.

Being one of the largest countries in the world, sure is you have a lot to explore.

Kangaroos jumping to Koalas climbing, living here will make you a Steve Irwin.

So, where the bloody hell are you?!

If you guys are so great how come you didn’t save the crocodile hunter from that little wee stingray. That would be like if Canada let Wayne Gretzky die from Women’s Pond Hockey.

Treat your legends better and maybe someday you’ll be fit to lace Canadas’ boots!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched Mad Max and Australia looks like the biggest apocalyptic shithole in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back