Economy Australia pays $50 Billion for diesel submarines.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by squeezewax, Feb 11, 2019.

1. avenue94

avenue94 Orange Belt

Again, even with all the shipbuilding, it is still not anywhere close to enough. And you still haven't solved the lack of aircover or air support problem...at all. And to answer your questions, those political risks stem from an inability to guarantee military success because, again, you have no concept of how much logistics go into an invasion and how unable China is doing that in the near future thousands of miles away from home.

At any rate, how many successful, opposed amphibious assaults can you name after WWII? There is a reason they aren't attempted anymore (perhaps you should consider the earlier point about China having no ability to project serious airpower in Australia.)

GhostZ06 likes this.
  2. irish_thug

irish_thug Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Didn't one of ours catch fire right when we took delivery of it or something?

3. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

Arent AIP diesel-electric basically the naval equivalent of stealth planes, as in you can possibly detect them and stop them from hitting you? with their weakness of course being operational range?

For a defensive navy i think its a fine purchase since you will want to deter and hurt invading navies not go around the world invading yourself.

Thepaintbucket likes this.
  4. GhostZ06

GhostZ06 Steel Belt

Wait, hes gonna pull more magical stats out of his ass. i think the few times china invaded someone they outcome was pretty fucking awful. Viet-Chinese war

5. avenue94

avenue94 Orange Belt

Yeah, he's a troll, but that level of asshattedness. Jesus.

6. GhostZ06

GhostZ06 Steel Belt

intresting how Royal Australian Air Force also bought A bunch of p-8s and MQ-4C. They appear to be doing some series naval purchases recently. also i beleive they've been sniffing at apaches as well.

7. EradiatedHaggis

EradiatedHaggis Brown Belt

Really done playing smack the stupid with a person that must leave out the vast majority of what is in a link they provide to find a few sentences to suppor their claims...when out of context. I used your own link to prove you wrong and it even goes in depth into their new abilities in air support.

Sure as fuck not due to most countries being partly destroyed during WWII and only America being basically untouched as a super-power. You are beyond fucking stupid as now you are trying to undermine your OWN LINKS accessing China's military strength...

You lost before you began...and you still have to do stupid things like act as if this is "my" opinion. You are a sad person, like all cucks are...also.

Anyone that beats me horribly in an argument is a troll! LOL, cuck level over 9000!

8. dildos

dildos Gold Belt

thats a total game changer.

the rest of the world wont know what hit them....

fuck australia is so stupid and spends money on the dumbest things.

EradiatedHaggis likes this.
  9. Cole train

Cole train Blue Belt

Canada got weak military eh?

"Rubs hands together menacingly"

10. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

Sink? maybe not, but certainly decommission it for an entire war.

11. GhostZ06

GhostZ06 Steel Belt

perhaps, but unlikely its Still would require a nuclear tip torpedo, mrbm or large volleys of ASM.

12. Ottawaguy

Ottawaguy Gold Belt

Yep, HMCS Chicoutimi if I recall.

irish_thug likes this.
  13. Orgasmo

Orgasmo Red Belt

Invasion? Half of Sydney and Melbourne already belong to the Chinese.

14. second sight

second sight Reversing Submissions from Father Time

tell us about your space program

15. EradiatedHaggis

<mma4>

I heard about concerns about growing Chinese influence from Australian outlets, care to give more info? Sounds like you live there and arent a cuck so personal input from a actual Australian man would improve this thread.

16. aus101

aus101 Black Belt

I agree, also all the Australian army needs to do is go to ground in the major metros. Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are huge, sprawling metros that take up more geographical area than even megacities like London or Paris.

Seeing the difficulty it took the seriously dominant western forces to expunge ISIS in Mosul means it would take a force beyond reckoning to sweep a city like Sydney. Meanwhile in the middle of Australian nowhere mad max esque divisions are gearing up within hidden bases to help keep resistance alive in the defensive guerilla war.

Would be a nightmare for any power but the US to try and take Australia.

17. HeffDoesWant

HeffDoesWant White Belt

Your link does not support your useage or belief.

I suspect you have redefined the word to avoid being wrong, but that only works on your head no one elses.

18. EradiatedHaggis

Cuck doing cuck things like denying reality to avoid his cuckness.

From the link, everything I said.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Metaphor and symbolism
    [​IMG]
    A flag used in the English Civil War by Horatio Cary referring to the Earl of Essex's notorious marital problems. In Western traditions, cuckolds have sometimes been described as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns". This is an allusion to the mating habits of stags, who forfeit their mates when they are defeated by another male.

Theory
    Psychology regards cuckold fetishism as a variant of masochism, the cuckold deriving pleasure from being humiliated.[16][17] In Freudian analysis, cuckold fetishism is the eroticization of the fears of infidelity and of failure in the man's competition for procreation and the affection of females.[citation needed] In his book Masochism and the Self, psychologist Roy Baumeister advanced a Self Theory analysis that cuckolding (or specifically, all masochism) was a form of escaping from self-awareness, at times when self-awareness becomes burdensome, such as with perceived inadequacy. According to this theory, the physical or mental pain from masochism brings attention away from the self, which would be desirable in times of "guilt, anxiety, or insecurity", or at other times when self-awareness is unpleasant.[18]

19. HeffDoesWant

HeffDoesWant White Belt

That link contained about a dozen clear references to the definition i use and little more than a vague reference to your version.
    Im confident with my position on the matter.

20. EradiatedHaggis

All that info, 3 out of the 5 categories...is "vague"...to a cuck that doesnt want to become self-aware.

You prove me right with every single reply denying everything outside your willingness to accept.