Economy Australia pays $50 Billion for diesel submarines.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by squeezewax, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

Again. Your ignorance is on full display. Australia is not America. We never owned firearms for common self defence or defence of the nation. That was not a legal reason for owning a firearm prior to the restrictions on semi-autos and pump action shotguns (but notably not on pump action rifles).
    No such right ever existed in Australia. Not only that but it wasn't 1 massacre that lead to the National Firearms Agreement, it was John Howard's agenda and the 14 massacres since 1980.
    Spare me the "cuck" nonsense as well. Are you an adult? I think I'm wasting my time.

2. avenue94

avenue94 Orange Belt

You don't understand how hard a sealift is, let alone an invasion. If you think China has the ability to move tens of thousands of men, plus armor, artillery and other heavy equipment, plus the tens of thousands of tons of supplies a campaign requires, you are flat out wrong. You also seem unaware that Australia is firmly out of the PLAN's ability to operate as demonstrated by the fact that during the Malaysia Airlines search they had to rely on refueling in ports because they haven't mastered at sea replenishment. You also have this bizarre notion that any military would attempt an invasion with pretty much no aircover, because that is what China would be stuck with if they tried to do anything that far out.

3. Rematch

Rematch Female oil checking = AWESOMENESS!!!!!

4. HeffDoesWant

HeffDoesWant White Belt

Ok it seems i am using an outdated version of the word cuck.

Can you link me to the definition you are using?

5. HeffDoesWant

HeffDoesWant White Belt

What message am i to draw from this?

You didn't expect me to understand what i presume were the lyrics did you?

6. EradiatedHaggis

EradiatedHaggis Brown Belt

Clearly so cucked even your own laws changes dont matter.

Its ok though. Its typical human behavior.

Alpha gets caught cheating. It wasnt me.
    Cucks are shown they are cucks. Deny cuckery exists.

Denial is a powerful tool on the mind. Especially the weak mind which is why cucks are so easily led by others.

Supaboost likes this.
  7. EradiatedHaggis

Let me stop you right there. It is not my "personal" opinion that China is a world power, or threat...you may want to address the world on that...including the OP who clearly understands the issue.

<{clintugh}>

I mean, China doesnt even NEED sealifts to invade. All they need to do is prepare for invasion and on any given day, move invasion hardware onto just a FEW of the below photo, including moving their military into ports in plain clothes, to gear up inside the bins (to hide troop movement) and instantly have a few 100,000 troops on Australian shores.

They wouldnt even need their navy to guard on the first wave...a super tanker like this can easily hold the hardware needed for an invasion along with 30,000+ troops...use a few more on day one and a beachhead will be successful as Australia doesnt have the firepower to stop that kind of thing.

Then can then use their navy to bring more and more and more and more until the job is done with Australia not being able to do a thing to stop it.

[​IMG]

A scenario already brought up by military think tanks...

8. EradiatedHaggis

Cuck has always been "to be un-manned"...all the way back to Roman times.

To wear the horns or wearing the horns of a cuckold. Its a reference to the mating habits of a stag...who would give up their mate if defeated by another male.

So anything where a man gives up strength, he is willingly becoming a cuck. If a man allows another man to take authority beyond a point, he is being cucked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

9. GhostZ06

GhostZ06 Steel Belt

no.....

AgonyandIrony likes this.
  10. GhostZ06

GhostZ06 Steel Belt

for only 12? lol and ya wont get them until 2034? Why the fuck did yall not get the nuclear option? All you'd worry about it supplys....

11. TheWorm

TheWorm Red Belt

12. GhostZ06

GhostZ06 Steel Belt

god i hate it when idiots post this. Just because its close doesnt mean it can sink it. Do you understand how hard it is to sink a carrier? Chances are you wont and cant unless you got a nuclear tipped torpedo

13. avenue94

avenue94 Orange Belt

OK, so let's go through the issues here.
    1. You think it's easy to hide transferring tens of thousands of men and their equipment?
    2. There are only a handful of ports in Australia that would be able to accommodate a ship like that.
    3. Unloading that much would probably take days.

So even assuming the element of surprise, your brilliant invasion plan would require Australia to sit with their thumbs up their asses for a few days and just be cool with all this?

I give you props for originality, but this is original in the sense of your idea is fucking stupid.

Care to show me these think tank reports? Because I can show you any of many from RAND which say China can't sealift shit or even invade Taiwan, let alone anywhere further.

TheGZA and GhostZ06 like this.
  14. avenue94

avenue94 Orange Belt

There's really only two intrinsic advantages to nuclear power at this point. Endurance and higher sustained speed, which you really only reap the benefits of with power projection. Weigh that against higher costs, increased noise and other issues like the potential for needing to refuel a reactor at some point and then eventually dispose of it.

There's a reason most countries interested in defense rely on diesel.

15. GhostZ06

GhostZ06 Steel Belt

i'm aware, but you'd think aussie land would have a nuclear industry by now to deal with these kind of weapons. So weird to me they don't, plus while i get subs take a long time to make and deliver.
    2034?! Jesus Christ.....these things better be getting some insanely amazing technology

16. Zankou

Zankou Muscle and Hate Staff Member Senior Moderator

Agreed on nuclear subs, but there is value to having some diesel subs as they are incredibly hard to detect and can easily wreak havoc on opposing warships and shipping. If you want to increase your naval bite, diesel subs are excellent bang for the buck.

17. avenue94

avenue94 Orange Belt

Dunno whether they should or should not have one at this point, but all that matters at the moment is that they don't. Bet you the program would cost even more if it was nuclear as well lol.

18. KeepItRealist

KeepItRealist Red Belt

Yeah, but can you really see a world where Australia will need diesel subs to go after enemy ships?

19. Zankou

Zankou Muscle and Hate Staff Member Senior Moderator

Honestly there’s no world in which Canada or Australia will need to do more than, at most, mildly limited naval operations. But I could see the Australians getting into some maritime scuffles with Indonesia, some SE Asian nations, or even China.

Anything where you actually needed nuclear subs tho, the US would obviously already be involved.

mon, Kafir-kun and KeepItRealist like this.
  20. GhostZ06

GhostZ06 Steel Belt

the candian military is in fucking awful condition and should be a lot bigger then what it is consider the size of the nation, an the fack it borders 2 oceans. They should have a
    glorious navy, and airforce. But since they have a giant pussy ass bitch for a leader, their defense budget is well under what it should be.

west42 and flashNsmash like this.