Austin Trout-Terrell Gausha headlines May 25th PBC on FS1

Mancini screaming “oooooooooooh” like he’s joe rogan

30-27 gausha

I hope Trout retires after tonight

LOL, anyone else notice that massive judge? Dude got to be like 400 pounds, at least

For the stats being so close... Trout is taking a beating.

Is that a judge? Thought it was just some wheelchair bound sloth. Guy is enormous.

def a judge. Even turned over paper at end of this round and last. His face is funny too. He is the best likeness of a person to look like Jabba the Hutt that I have ever seen. He is just sitting there are Jabba the hutt like too

def a judge. Even turned over paper at end of this round and last. His face is funny too. He is the best likeness of a person to look like Jabba the Hutt that I have ever seen. He is just sitting there are Jabba the hutt like too
Lol

Trout is getting messed up in there so far, but is Gausha gassing a bit?

I was like who is this fat shit and why does he think he doesn’t have in the audience like everyone else. Practically blocking the stairs. Man is a fire hazard.

Didn't think of that. Saw the dude and was like "Now that's the kind of fat fuck they should charge three seats for, no way could anyone be on either side of him". I thought he was sitting on the fucking steps.

He is getting a bit tired

Looks like he got his second wind, here in the first half of the 7th.
Edit to add he looked good all of the 7th and seemed fresher.

*would like to see more urgency from Trout...

Back