Austin Texas nice street fight

Man I just don't go to 6th Street, especially during weekends when college is in session. Drunk assholes will just start shit with anyone lol

I remember at SXSW last year being in line for an event and there was a rando in the road trying to start a fight with LITERALLY EVERY guy that walked by.

I had a neighbor that talked smack to a guy then turned away from him got sucker-punched curb stomped laid out and generally screwed up. It was awful he was a mess.

I have two friends that are comics the walking from 6th Street to the east side of 35 and when they went under 35 they we're attacked by a group of Bloods just out looking to fuck up some white boys. One of them got his face FUCKED up.

I'm from Houston and I would say it's generally a rougher and more dangerous place than here, but 6th Street on the weekends is just drunken stupidity and violence

New to me bro

This is crazy.

If only every street fight were filmed in HD.
You're right the quality was excellent. Also the phone was held horizontally. Quality production value all around.

I'm sure that a couple of Sherdoggers were involved in that brawl.

Man I just don't go to 6th Street, especially during weekends when college is in session. Drunk assholes will just start shit with anyone lol

I remember at SXSW last year being in line for an event and there was a rando in the road trying to start a fight with LITERALLY EVERY guy that walked by.

I had a neighbor that talked smack to a guy then turned away from him got sucker-punched curb stomped laid out and generally screwed up. It was awful he was a mess.

I have two friends that are comics the walking from 6th Street to the east side of 35 and when they went under 35 they we're attacked by a group of Bloods just out looking to fuck up some white boys. One of them got his face FUCKED up.

I'm from Houston and I would say it's generally a rougher and more dangerous place than here, but 6th Street on the weekends is just drunken stupidity and violence

New to me bro
damn that’s fucked up. In the past they’d be strung up for that. We truly have become cuckistan.

Back