Aussie wants to check electricity meter, whole lotta nope.

Leave the continent.

And nuke it from orbit.

I would gently move her and her offspring.

To the acid bath.

flame-thrower-o.gif

If I ever went to Australia, I would carry a can of aerosol spray and a lighter with me at all time. Not even joking.

Lotta pussies itt.

If they can't read the meter i get free electricity so just leave it there.

Actually the was a really, really small spider in the lounge last night, and it looked like a Huntsmen.
These days when i get in my car i always check behind the sunvisors for the things!

Wotta bunch of fuckin girls mate just gently move your hand underneath it like you were a leaf/branch and it will climb on with them babies then walk over to your nearest tree and gently slide it off

Actually having a 2nd look realize that wouldn't work, normally those babies would be on the mommas back (the white bit) but the buttons/heat of the meter have confused them and they've all jumped on the wrong spot.

Best solution is probably a bit of raid, or if you got a kitten give it a thonging and let your kitten kill the rest/darwinism for spiders

Last edited:
Wotta bunch of fuckin girls mate just gently move your hand underneath it like you were a leaf/branch and it will climb on with them babies then walk over to your nearest tree and gently slide it off

Actually having a 2nd look realize that wouldn't work, normally those babies would be on the mommas back (the white bit) but the buttons/heat of the meter have confused them and they've all jumped on the wrong spot.

Best solution is probably a bit of raid, or if you got a kitten give it a thonging and let your kitten kill the rest/darwinism for spiders

So you went from moving it peacefully, to infanticide with raid. You're just as bad as the rest of us.

You people are a bunch of pansies. Smack it with a broom and go about your day.

So you went from moving it peacefully, to infanticide with raid. You're just as bad as the rest of us.

Unfortunately without dropping all of those little 8 legged ****s everywhere there isn't much you can do once they aren't on mums back.

If they are on mums back, EASY

If they get stuck on another object by accident they stay on there while mum gets carried off.

You don't know shit you little fuck rabbit

i don't know about the rest of you, but im not going anywhere near that thing.

im certainly not going to be putting it in the position where it feels it needs to bite me in the balls. actually, i probably wouldn't even make eye contact with it. those things will kill ya soon as look at ya.

accept your fate and begin serving under your new queen.

Back