Media Aussie (Megan Anderson) and Fancy (absent from this one) Breakdown UFC 246 McGregor vs Cerrone

who is wearing tights like that at the gym? The few gym thots at my local gym don't even wear shit like that. It's just a magnet for creeps/bad idea.

girls wear tights/spandex like that as everyday attire here in cali

I miss Fancy, but Megan did a good job solo. She also looked hot as hell in that video.

Who gives a crap what this man hating lesbanoid has to say. I rather listen to Misha Tate analyze MMA. And by rather, I mean not at all

I still believe Cowboy is going to win that fight, 170 is not Conor's weight class. If the fight was held at 155, Conor wins, no doubt, but he is too small for 170 guys are bigger than him.

I feel like they think that 'Aussie' and 'fancy' rhyme. Which they really don't.

eh, she posts a lot a glamour shots of her assets. wtf does she expect on the internet? for guys to compliment her on her reporting skills?? seriously.

check out that post of her skipping rope. I'm not saying there should be restrictions on what women can wear, they should be able to wear whatever they want...but lets be real here, who is wearing tights like that at the gym? The few gym thots at my local gym don't even wear shit like that. It's just a magnet for creeps/bad idea.
I understand the sentiment, but dudes could also, I dunno...not be creeps? I know it's a long shot, but I think it's more worthy of calling out than the way she dresses being a form of "asking for it."

Admittedly I don't Insta-stalk her like that, so I don't know the extent of these "compliments." If she's trashing guys for telling her she's attractive in an inoffensive manner then I don't think that's reasonable, but if someone's being a creepy asshole she's totally within reason to rip him a new one, regardless of whatever tights she's wearing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to white knight it up in here or anything and I certainly appreciate and think about doing some freaky thangs to them when they're all out there like that haha, but I never get the compulsion to be creep about it. Like what are they trying to accomplish by doing it? I just appreciate it and be on my way haha.

girls wear tights/spandex like that as everyday attire here in cali
As a fellow Cali resident, I can confirm this. I see that shit literally everyday.

Last edited:
Back