Aurora,CO - Movie Theater Trial - Interrupted - The Conspiracy Grows

Phanuel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
29906170001_4389728285001_4389702090001-vs.jpg

I've taken a very personal interest into this trial as I grew up just blocks away from this theater and attended many movies there growing up.....

It has long been rumored inside the truth movement that James Holmes was an MKUltra victim a patsy who was drugged up and indoctrinated with some heavy heavy shit .....of course with no real solid proof it remains all "conspiracy" ....

Well things got very interesting the other day when a homeless women who had been allowed to sit in through the public trial stood up and had this eerie outburst that had everyone curious as to if she was just some old crazy homeless lady ..or in fact she was telling the truth?

See for yourself, as the story only gets weirder ....and weirder....

Ms.Cave:

"He's wrong... cause mental illness is everything, I'm the biological mother! Shes the surrogate, they took him away from me and they adopted him cause they know he had mental illness!

They....My family's full of FBI ...hes got...hes got drugs in his blood! You need to know....

Don't KILL HIM!

DON'T KILL HIM!!!

Its not his fault .....I'm his MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[YT]E86Hbu6X0v8[/YT]​

Crazies attract crazies?

Well it would make sense, since she says she is his real mother and they took him away from her at some point - adopted him then drugged him up and trained him under MKUltra.

Pretty sure there is a psychiatrist involved in this story somewhere, Holmes was having frequent "sessions" with this psychiatrist prior to the Aurora Shooting as well if I remember correctly.

I haven't followed the case at all, but I know that dude is on drugs.

As someone who has seen a lot of people fucked up, he is trippin balls in almost every picture i see.

Like I said i don't know the details, it seems like a crazy going crazy, but I not sure why he is being drugged so much. Other crazies just act crazy in court and they make it easy for the juror. Oh well, I don't feel too bad for him.

I haven't followed the case at all, but I know that dude is on drugs.

As someone who has seen a lot of people fucked up, he is trippin balls in almost every picture i see.

Like I said i don't know the details, it seems like a crazy going crazy, but I not sure why he is being drugged so much. Other crazies just act crazy in court and they make it easy for the juror. Oh well, I don't feel too bad for him.

1346149811555.cached.jpg
130108_EXP_holmes_mugshot.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg
12-james-holmes.w529.h352.2x.jpg

Who knows. Maybe that woman is telling the truth. Nothing shocks me anymore. And I wouldn't doubt if this was planned.

MKUltra confirmed. Checkmate Obama.

So, because some looney toon said so, you believe that this kid was chosen since birth, stolen away from his parents, given to adoptive parents, drugged up to high heaven by some unnamed government entity, and sent on a mission to kill people in a movie theater.....because?

Cool story TS.

That's so much more plausible than the guy simply being a douche.

He definitely looks like he's on drugs.

You do realize that it's quite a common delusion for people to believe that government agencies are using nefarious means to control their thoughts? It's right up there with "I'm JESUS!" and "IT WAS A UFO!" I think this is actually a good example of "nothing to see here."

A very disturbed man murdered a group of people. Simple as that. I don't know why people feel the need to look for conspiracy theories. I guess sometimes it's hard to accept the truth that people can be capable of heinous crimes on their own?

They'd like it if we just ignored mentally ill people yelling stuff.

Oh, yes they would.

But I'm not playing their game by their rules.

I'm believing every word the insane have to say.

I live about 10 minutes away from the theater, have been there numerous times... and have crush on a girl that was there in that actual movie when it happened. Just wanted to thank you for the update, I hadn't heard since I get my news from here lol

it fits holders mo

You're bat shit crazy.

<sigh> Yes, it's an obscure reference. Yes, I knew it was a loser (of a joke) when I posted it. I figured it was worth it for the one other person here that watched the series. :cool:

I only watched one season, I just know second sight is fucking loony toons.

You're bat shit crazy.

holder and obama both said their biggest failure was not enacting more stringent gun control

we know for a fact that they put thousands of guns into the hands of criminals to be used for that very purpose....yeah I'm crazy

what else would they do to brainwash the public about gun control, holders words not mine

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back