Aun La N Sang Body Shot Challenge

K4BOSH

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Takes body shots from his Bellator and UFC teammates. Whatta beast.

What a great champ for ONE. They need to find him a legitimate opponent though.

Aung La run in ONE truly is spectacular. I want to see Aung fight Tatsuya Mizuno, if not Belfort..
Aung was scheduled to fight Tatsuya before, Tatsuya is on a 8 fight win streak. The fight could happen for either belt, while also making sense for their recent move to the JMMA market.
Tatsuya has fought Thiago Silva, CroCop, Sergei Kharitonov, Renato Sobral and Gegard Mousasi. While holding wins over Manhoef, Ilir Latifi and Trevor Prangley.

Last edited:
What a great champ for ONE. They need to find him a legitimate opponent though.

Ya agreed. Potentially some cross promotion with rizin or ksw could bare fruit.

Vs mamed khalidov would've made sense a couple years ago. Now tomasz narkun is the guy I imagine would draw the most intrigue.

But what kills me is this dude is a welterweight by ufc standards and he's fucking smashing light heavyweights

Holy shit. I already loved this guy before. What a boss.
What they should do is combine MW-Heavyweight and make Aung the unified champion. ONE MWs fights at 205 anyway, might as well do it.

Aung La run in ONE truly is spectacular. I want to see Aung fight Tatsuya Mizuno, if not Belfort..
Aung was scheduled to fight Tatsuya before, Tatsuya is on a 8 fight win streak. The fight could happen for either belt, while also making sense for their recent move to the JMMA market.
Tatsuya has fought Thiago Silva, CroCop, Sergei Kharitonov, Renato Sobral and Gegard Mousasi. While holding wins over Manhoef, Ilir Latifi and Trevor Prangley.

Mizuno is not a bad fighter but the so called Home of Martial Arts should have someone better to challenge the champ in 2020.

By the way Mizuno's current run has been vs very mediocre competition. He even lost to Galvao in his last fight in ONE

Next opponent for Aung should be the winner of Ataides vs De Ridder for the MW belt

Mizuno is not a bad fighter but the so called Home of Martial Arts should have someone better to challenge the champ in 2020.

By the way Mizuno's current run has been vs very mediocre competition. He even lost to Galvao in his last fight in ONE

Next opponent for Aung should be the winner of Ataides vs De Ridder for the MW belt
Good call, Mizuno is personally a fight I look for at LHW for Aung since that division is so thin...I think giving what I said earlier the fact the fight was scheduled before, all the names Mizuno has fought before and the fact he is on an 8 fight win streak I believe all 8 being finishes it would be good to see happen especially in Japan

Back