1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Aun La N Sang Body Shot Challenge

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by K4BOSH, Jan 24, 2020.

1. K4BOSH Purple Belt

Takes body shots from his Bellator and UFC teammates. Whatta beast.

2. Holy shit. I already loved this guy before. What a boss.

3. EndlessCritic Steel Belt

What a great champ for ONE. They need to find him a legitimate opponent though.

4. paperclip101 Clippy for president

Dam wish I could take body shots like that

5. Falconkick A charming asshole Yellow Card

Aung La run in ONE truly is spectacular. I want to see Aung fight Tatsuya Mizuno, if not Belfort..
    Aung was scheduled to fight Tatsuya before, Tatsuya is on a 8 fight win streak. The fight could happen for either belt, while also making sense for their recent move to the JMMA market.
    Tatsuya has fought Thiago Silva, CroCop, Sergei Kharitonov, Renato Sobral and Gegard Mousasi. While holding wins over Manhoef, Ilir Latifi and Trevor Prangley.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  6. Ya agreed. Potentially some cross promotion with rizin or ksw could bare fruit.

Vs mamed khalidov would've made sense a couple years ago. Now tomasz narkun is the guy I imagine would draw the most intrigue.

But what kills me is this dude is a welterweight by ufc standards and he's fucking smashing light heavyweights

7. K4BOSH Purple Belt

What they should do is combine MW-Heavyweight and make Aung the unified champion. ONE MWs fights at 205 anyway, might as well do it.

8. Aung is a guy that actually could take on all comers

9. pankrat Red Belt

Mizuno is not a bad fighter but the so called Home of Martial Arts should have someone better to challenge the champ in 2020.

By the way Mizuno's current run has been vs very mediocre competition. He even lost to Galvao in his last fight in ONE

Next opponent for Aung should be the winner of Ataides vs De Ridder for the MW belt

10. Falconkick A charming asshole Yellow Card

Good call, Mizuno is personally a fight I look for at LHW for Aung since that division is so thin...I think giving what I said earlier the fact the fight was scheduled before, all the names Mizuno has fought before and the fact he is on an 8 fight win streak I believe all 8 being finishes it would be good to see happen especially in Japan

11. cabear Brown Belt

that's how Houdini died you know!

12. I didn't know that