Aug. 29th PPV Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Showtime Boxing

Winner?

• Total voters
Don't forget undersized. Jake Paul walks around at like 210lbs and is 6'1''. He will cut to 190 to fight an MMA fighter that fights at 170 and is 5'9'' Tyron has way better hands than Askren, but his hands aren't on the level of a pro boxer. All of that being said I will still watch. I'm not proud of it, but I'm still going to:D

You are just looking for scapegoats at this point. If you are claiming Jake motherfucking Paul is the favorite against a 5 time UFC champion that's built like Mike Tyson and is known to be a powerful striker then MMA striking as a whole is a meme.

The truth is that Jake Paul has balls to take this fight. Past his prime or not, Tyron is pretty scary specially for someone with as little fight experience as Jake Paul.

I am afraid it is.

Yeah seconded. Take away leg kicks and the takedown threat and 90% of MMA strikers are rubbish from a technical standpoint. They have rudimentary footwork both offensively and defensively. And nonexistent head movement and poor overall defense. The list goes on and on. The list of MMA fighters who I think are legitimately good in the stand up is very short. Masvidal and Wonderboy, to name two, are elite strikers.

Woodleys not a great striker by any means but he’s still a seasoned fighter with power and experience. If he gets beat by Jake it’ll be a really bad look for MMA

You are just looking for scapegoats at this point. If you are claiming Jake motherfucking Paul is the favorite against a 5 time UFC champion that's built like Mike Tyson and is known to be a powerful striker then MMA striking as a whole is a meme.

The truth is that Jake Paul has balls to take this fight. Past his prime or not, Tyron is pretty scary specially for someone with as little fight experience as Jake Paul.

Enjoy your ban dipshit ;)

Woodley is very athletic, has good speed, good power and he can punch. The problem is he can't sustain a high pace, can't set things up, has poor defense with no head movement and he relies way too much on his right hand. As dangerous as he is, I could see Jake outboxing him and making him look confused out there. Hurts to say it.

And how good is Jakes endurance, defense and durability considering his whole clown career consists of a few rounds vs muppets? You need to remember who you are comparing Woodley to and he is superior in all those areas than Paul.

Logan Paul surviving made Conor look like a joke. If Tyron Woodley doesn't step up and gets knocked out by Jake Paul, MMA will look like a joke.

Logan Paul surviving made Conor look like a joke. If Tyron Woodley doesn't step up and gets knocked out by Jake Paul, MMA will look like a joke.

You're kidding yourself if you watched that fight and don't think Jake sleeps Floyd at this point, he's ten times better than Logan with ten times the natural KO power.

At least MMA fighters can beat the Paul brothers in MMA, it's pretty shocking to realize that with their wrestling background that the Paul brothers beat 99% of boxers in a real fight.

You're kidding yourself if you watched that fight and don't think Jake sleeps Floyd at this point, he's ten times better than Logan with ten times the natural KO power.
Never said anything bad about Floyd vs Jake though. I said Tyron needs to step up or he will embarrass MMA by losing to a zoomer e-celeb.

The Paul brothers are making both MMA and boxing look like shit, lmao

Is this some kind of damage control post? Floyd fought Conor 4 years ago and Jake Paul is huge. Stop with the MMA Math just because an old boxer had an embarrassing showing tonight.

Never said anything bad about Floyd vs Jake though. I said Tyron needs to step up or he will embarrass MMA by losing to a zoomer e-celeb.

He's an over the hill guy that wings haymakers, I don't see why he would stand a chance against a talented young boxer that is still improving at light speed.

Is this some kind of damage control post? Floyd fought Conor 4 years ago and Jake Paul is huge. Stop with the MMA Math just because an old boxer had an embarrassing showing tonight.

A boxer who is 44 and according to loads close to camp barely trained for both his last 2 fights.

Woodley better get on the TRT. Jake Paul is gonna be juicing, might as well level the playing field.

The Paul brothers are making both MMA and boxing look like shit, lmao
At least you understand what's going on unlike most people here. Askren already embarrassed MMA, if fucking former UFC champ Tyron Woodley loses to Jake Paul...Jesus Christ...I don't even know what to say.

Jake would beat Mayweather right now. Of course he is going to smoke Woodley.

At least you understand what's going on unlike most people here. Askren already embarrassed MMA, if fucking former UFC champ Tyron Woodley loses to Jake Paul...Jesus Christ...I don't even know what to say.
Unfortunately, I think he's going to lose.

And Silva echoed the same sentiment.

“Wow – yes, absolutely,” Silva told MMA Junkie. “I respect both. I have a great relationship with both brothers, and yeah, I think this is possible, too. That’s entertaining. It’s a fight, but it’s entertaining. Logan and his brother are amazing guys. The people like to talk a lot about the guys, but they’re very good people. I respect both, and I respect the sport. I think everything’s possible. I think it’s the next fight may be with Logan Paul, maybe.”

Back