Aug. 29th PPV Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Showtime Boxing

Winner?

• Total voters
So this Youtuber guy has made up his mind to ridicule the entire sport of MMA

<{MingNope}>

I truly believe the reason why most of you don’t like this kind of shit circus is because deep inside you are just afraid these youtubers keep beating real fighters. Sure askren sucks but theoretically even past prime woodley should be a better striker considering the strikers he has defeated in MMA (wonder boy, lawyer)

So if blogger guy were to win, it sure as hell would be a legit win. I mean fuck, wasn’t Wood calling out Canelo in a boxing match not that long ago? The social media guy should be a piece of cake!! Right?

Woodley is no joke he is shorter but walks around at 190lbs jacked. He can punch, I think the paul crew have underestimated him. Lets see how Paul reacts when he gets hit with real power. Won't be no fun and games vs Woodley. I think he can KO Paul. In that face off you can see the size difference he is in reality much bigger and stronger than Paul and faster.

Last edited:
Woodley is no joke he is shorter but walks around at 190lbs jacked. He can punch, I think the paul crew have underestimated him. Lets see how Paul reacts when he gets hit with real power. Won't be no fun and games vs Woodley. I think he can KO Paul.

It's possible that Jake is actually a very good boxer.. being a youtube star doesn't automatically mean you don't have talent in other areas.

It's possible that Jake is actually a very good boxer.. being a youtube star doesn't automatically mean you don't have talent in other areas.

So someone who only started training 2 years ago and beaten 3 cans = very good boxer? I doubt you know the meaning. He Is at best just an avg gym rat. Again, lets see how he reacts to actually getting hit.

Woodley is no joke he is shorter but walks around at 190lbs jacked. He can punch, I think the paul crew have underestimated him. Lets see how Paul reacts when he gets hit with real power. Won't be no fun and games vs Woodley. I think he can KO Paul.

Paul's camp is probably confident based on Paul sparring better pure boxers than Woodley and he's also sparred Mike Perry who didn't do well against Jake.

It will depend on what kind of adjustments Woodley can make in a relatively short amount of time since Jake has an advantage of strictly training boxing for a few years now and he has size on him though the weight won't be that big of a difference. Outside of a freak early KO this will be far more competitive than Askren fight since Askren was possibly the most taylor made match you could ask for....basically a retired pure wrestler challenging you to a boxing match on Twitter coming off of hip surgery being 40lbs overweight and only having 12 weeks to prepare. Woodley probably has been training for this on some level since the Askren fight so he'll have at least additional month of prep plus he is in decent shape already and at least has some acumen for boxing.

lol He's getting KTFO!

Y9ou should bet your house on it, Tyron's the underdog so you'll get a pretty nice payout as Vegas apparently doesn't believe Jake's going to lose.

Won't lie Paul comeback about how Woodley's belts can't help him pay rent was hilarious.

Why are people so upset about Paul's competition? Do you know how many of your kings started their careers in Tijuana or vs. a bunch of no hopers.

In fact, I have no problem saying Jake Paul's 3rd fight is harder than Floyd Mayweather's third professional bout.

This is a big step up from askren

Won't lie Paul comeback about how Woodley's belts can't help him pay rent was hilarious.

Why are people so upset about Paul's competition? Do you know how many of your kings started their careers in Tijuana or vs. a bunch of no hopers.

In fact, I have no problem saying Jake Paul's 3rd fight is harder than Floyd Mayweather's third professional bout.

He's definitely starting to bite off a little more than he can chew.

Can he get past Woodley? Maybe, but he's going to hit his limit soon.

Woodley is a legit professional fighter and he does have hands, unlike Askren. The Askren match-up was perfect because he was facing a guy with a good MMA record, but also a guy with a broken down body who was probably the worst boxer in top level MMA.

This is a big step up from askren

Woodley is very athletic, has good speed, good power and he can punch. The problem is he can't sustain a high pace, can't set things up, has poor defense with no head movement and he relies way too much on his right hand. As dangerous as he is, I could see Jake outboxing him and making him look confused out there. Hurts to say it.

Woodley is very athletic, has good speed, good power and he can punch. The problem is he can't sustain a high pace, can't set things up, has poor defense with no head movement and he relies way too much on his right hand. As dangerous as he is, I could see Jake outboxing him and making him look confused out there. Hurts to say it.

Yeah he kinda freeze up and mentaly shuts down if his fight dont go his way early on.

Yeah he kinda freeze up and mentaly shuts down if his fight dont go his way early on.
I don't think he can improve much before the fight in such a short time either unfortunately, especially considering how long his striking has stagnated for. Hope he does well though, who knows he might look great out there and connect on Jake. Fingers crossed.

Back