Audi drops remaining manuals in their lineup

Easy. Get a subaru or a used evolution
Subaru motors are trash and as for Evos:
WmQF6Oj.png

lol@those used prices.

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

How'd you even develop that habit? You don't even do that when driving a manual.

<DontBelieve1>

But if true, we're looking at a heck of a lot more potential accidents.
I developed it by have one one foot on clutch and one on the gas when driving my old down stick shift. So it became a habit id look for it, strange as it sounds, Id catch myself putting my left foot on the break for some reason took me a while but I broke.

I dont know if they are teaching it I just remember hearing it on the radio a few years back they were suggesting to start teaching people to drive with two feet.

here is an article about it from 2015
Why some experts think driving with two feet could be safer than one
https://www.vox.com/2015/7/1/8877583/two-foot-driving-pedal-error

Manual are a pain in the ass to drive, but its weird it took my time to learn to break habits while driving an auto, Id have one foot on the break and one on the gas by habit

but I found out now they are teaching driving students to drive like that now with one foot on the gas and one on the break instead of just switching over.

<Huh2>

{<doc}

<JagsKiddingMe>

Subaru is getting rid of all manuals except for the WRX. Won't be long before they ax that too.....
Self driving cars for everyone will be the next step......

I heard a statistic the other day that only 17% of the American population knows how to drive a manual.
Thats why its been hard to sell our car.

Come on people!

You drive the car. Don't let it drive you.

I would have my left on the clutch and my right on the gas, but I had a bad habit of breaking with me left foot, I had to break that habit when driving a Automatic, I would search for the clutch but then hit the break with my left.

I thought about using an insurance payout towards a down payment on a 2019 Jetta.

Only model with a manual is the base model. My budget was around 400 a month and I would have wanted a slightly nicer model. Alas, I walked away from that idea.

Paddle shifters is where it is. All higher end and nice cars are doing this. The dual clutchless and semi. It basically manual but faster and more fun than standard automatic.

Also on cars that have it often like 4 other driving mode exist. Like street, race, awd, etc.

Last edited:
I would have my left on the clutch and my right on the gas, but I had a bad habit of breaking with me left foot, I had to break that habit when driving a Automatic, I would search for the clutch but then hit the break with my left.

You keep your foot on the clutch?

Why was your right foot still on the accelerator? You don't brake before downshifting or were you looking to engine brake.

Paddle shifters is where it is. All higher end and nice cars are doing this. The dual clutchless and semi. It basically manual but faster and more fun than standard automatic.

Also on cars that have it often like 4 other driving mode exist. Like street, race, awd, etc.
d33ae5dba2a7aee1c4d754a39740fd8f.jpg

girls dont get wet seeing a guy finger his flappy paddles. They wanna see him manhandle a thick long rod and violently thrust it into place.

I prefer automatics but dislike the amount of electronics they're putting in cars nowdays. I just want a simple car, not a computer.

d33ae5dba2a7aee1c4d754a39740fd8f.jpg

girls dont get wet seeing a guy finger his flappy paddles. They wanna see him manhandle a thick long rod and violently thrust it into place.

Wish this was true. Good meme though.

I prefer automatics but dislike the amount of electronics they're putting in cars nowdays. I just want a simple car, not a computer.
fkSh5MM.jpg

lol this is the simplest and cheapest new car you can buy in 2018. In India. Meet the Tata Nano.

Definitely sad and ghey but I understand it. So much if my driving is in traffic nowadays that my next car will most likely be an automatic.

<DontBelieve1>

Do you even manual?

Definitely sad and ghey but I understand it. So much if my driving is in traffic nowadays that my next car will most likely be an automatic.
If my traffic got so bad I was sick of driving, I would just hold out for an autonomous electric car instead of driving an automatic.

fkSh5MM.jpg

lol this is the simplest and cheapest new car you can buy in 2018. In India. Meet the Tata Nano.

They can still make nice cars that are simple. But they're just throwing in electronic features to make it appear like it's an improvement from last year's model.

I drove a stick for 3 years I don't care if I ever drive another

younger me would have hated the move away from manual transmissions, i was all about that 3rd pedal. old, mid 30s me says eh, that's the way it's moving now.

Back