Attn: ThreatsBeNull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fawlty, you're gay. Like the quiet guy in a boy band, gay. Highschool quarterback, stuck in the closet, gay. The dad from American Beauty, gay.

Go to bed loser.

If you want to admit that you're all talk and can't back your claims, I'll gladly lock this up and leave you be.

If you don't want to admit that, you can end me before the clock runs out or be forever a bitch.

If you want to admit that you're all talk and can't back your claims, I'll gladly lock this up and leave you be.

If you don't want to admit that, you can end me before the clock runs out or be forever a bitch.

You're my bitch Josh. My little dog. Ruff ruff

I hate to intrude on something that does not concern me. But josh perhaps you are overreacting. Gay jokes and snarky comments aside, i believe that TBT rather enjoys your posting style and considers you as a friend.

He is fun to kick around. Like I've said before. Just a mere punching bag when I'm bored at night.

True. Consider yourself lucky josh. Plenty of posters try and engage TBT in conversation. This is usually a futile waste of energy (not that i know from experience or anything) the fact that he always responds to you is a good thing imo

Yes. Found it back in 05 but I won't release the source.

AJQtcrt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back