Attn: ThreatsBeNull

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josh

Okay TbT, let's do this. You're all talk. You're a bitch.

Let's get something out of the way. I'm practically engaged, and not interested in guys. There are hundreds of posts where you're trying to project homosexuality on me. Sorry, not interested.

Oh he didn't forget.

(He's gay)
Notice they are all pictures of men. Josh is telling him to stop so that in turn he keeps posting pictures of those said men because Josh wants to see more pictures of those men because Josh is gay as all hell.
So Josh is a catcher. Got it lol.
Josh fell off the gay tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Looks like Josh is on his period again lolz
Josh docks with other uncircumcised men in Canada.

The guy is weird for sure. He's even made a couple of thinly veiled pedophile accusations. No class.

You have the mentation of a 9 year old.
Why you thinking about 9 year olds? Dude get out of here.

The one jacket looks like it would fit a seven year old boy.

Josh has secrets.
My nephews jacket and jersey? Do you have anything else you want to say about that?

At the end of the day, he's just an angry little man.

Go fuck yourself to death you deranged fudge packer.
You have a mental disorder.

Now you get down on your knees and shine my boots or I'm kicking you in your two front teeth.
Go AWAY DUMB FUCKER
^^^^ hopefully you die the same way

But this is about the threats

Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change.

Little guy? I would beat your fucking ass into the living death inside of one minute.

You will burn when I want you to burn.
Josh shut the fuck up. If you address me in public I will fucking bury you where you stand.
Quote me saying "I will end you any time I want"

Go ahead.

So here's the deal TbT. You get to put your money where your mouth is. You insist that you can end me whenever you want. I'm calling you out on it. You have 48 hours to end me. If I'm still here and posting, you're a bitch, plain and simple, all talk.

No excuses here son, you either end me, or you're my bitch from here on in. You're the loser making the big claims, so the onus is on you to deliver.

2igj4hs.jpg

Yay!!! A batttle!
This is ending one of 4 ways:

1) Archive
2) Dubbs/Ban
3) Posturing
4) Nos thread delete

Fight! Fight! Fight!

This is a forum. All anyone ever does it talk or type. Fucking idiot lolz.

Oh, you gotta do better than that son, or you're headed for eternal bitchdom.

This is a forum. All anyone ever does it talk or type. Fucking idiot lolz.

It takes a special sort of retard to insist that they can 'end someone' online though, and you're that special sort of retard.

Don't worry, you can just ignore this for 48 hours and then it'll be all over.

Where is the quote saying I would end you whenever I want? Pull that one up.

Add another one to the hundreds of gotten to figs that have made me callout threads.

I can't believe that you would try and steal my thunder like that josh

Yeah, he just derailed your thread with a thread

Josh is a puppet. His ass is so wide from people making him do what they want. Dance little monkey.

Josh is a puppet. His ass is so wide from people making him do what they want. Dance little monkey.

That's the most original defense ever man.

"I made you call me out. You're doing what I wanted you to do."

That's the most original defense ever man.

"I made you call me out. You're doing what I wanted you to do."

I've been playing you like a fiddle. You just can't see it. I've gotten others far more riled and they were still smart enough not to quote me 20 times and look like a try hard while removing my boot from their ass.

I've been being so gentle with you I'm surprised how easy you react. It's hilarious.

I've been playing you like a fiddle. You just can't see it. I've gotten others far more riled and they were still smart enough not to quote me 20 times and look like a try hard while removing my boot from their ass.

I've been being so gentle with you I'm surprised how easy you react. It's hilarious.

No one but you believes that, but okay.

Clock is ticking little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back