Attn: SSF

Yup, Ron and his company rock.

He made sure my order got through, even emailing at 9 pm to set up all the details. Amazing service that is second to none.

I can't stand the "reply only during office hours and weekdays" sort of attitude. We are on the internet now, with people living in totally different time zones if they are going to stick to their reply only during office hour sort of attitude then they can forget about building good customer relationship. Response time is going to be so freaking slow.

Salesperson from bigger company obviously don't give a shit about good service as they get paid on a hourly basis while smaller companies which are run mostly by the boss himself will be more dedicated and committed in providing good service.

That being said, I can tell SSF is dedicated in providing good service which I think is the key in an e-commerce business. Keep it up SSF!

Thanks guys but my goal is to become huge and not to give a sh!t about customer service, lol.

Thanks again,
Ron

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Thanks guys but my goal is to become huge and not to give a sh!t about customer service, lol.

Thanks again,
Ron

www.SSFgear.com

lol, atleast your being honest about it. Hey don't forget me when you start getting big, I just might be in the market for a new job :D

Yeah me 2 r0n, I am pretty handy with web design and marketing :p and I do a pretty good job of kissing ass! Hah beat that Adino :p

Back