Attn: Seanzilla

I've become too much like Ghost; constantly flaming. I've decided to turn over a new leaf and try to be helpful and cordial.

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm still feeling like a moron because of some of your posts...

bacon, that may have been your most entertaining narrative to date, and that's saying a lot.

Mohandas Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., and Barut. Great leaders in civil rights.

Mohandas Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., and Barut. Great leaders in civil rights.

I don't need civil rights; I'm a white man in america. The world is my urinal.

Eat some bread, Brot. All this dieting messes with your mind.

Eat some bread, Brot. All this dieting messes with your mind.

I'm not dieting. I was yesterday. Now I'm in a bulking phase. Next week I'm thinking about selling my weights in order to buy a nice pack and some rocks. I'll be doing some weighted rucking through the forrest. It's going to be great.

Hey, Lusst says you're cool, so I guess I should apologize for flaming earlier. I recently lost my childhood dog to old age and I've been on edge. Sorry man.

That's cool and thank you for putting up this note. I really was kidding when I was joking back and forth with you too and I didn't think you were seriously attacking me anyways. I'm very, very sorry to hear about the passing of your dog. Over the years I've had to watch over a dozen pet friends of mine go to heaven and every time it's been really tough on me so I understand in a way how you're feeling.

That's cool and thank you for putting up this note. I really was kidding when I was joking back and forth with you too and I didn't think you were seriously attacking me anyways. I'm very, very sorry to hear about the passing of your dog. Over the years I've had to watch over a dozen pet friends of mine go to heaven and every time it's been really tough on me so I understand in a way how you're feeling.

I thought you were going to miss this great party. Welcome.

Come on everybody, Seanzilla and Bort need some alone time.

WTF does lusst know?

Lusst helped me to run The Clash of the Titans at The Super Show Expo in Texas last fall. Hopefully I'll get to work with him again because our next pro lifting event will be The Kings of the Bench III and The Clash of the Titans II and they're both being held at the 2009 Ronnie Coleman (8 x Mr. Olympia Winner) Classic Expo in Mesquite, Texas (just outside of Dallas.)

I'm bummed to have been outbid for The Olympia Expo again but I'm stoked that we've moved from The Super Show Expo to The Ronnie Coleman Classic because Ronnie's name is famous worldwide and he's a good guy so that's a double step up from the other expo in the Dallas area IMO.

Abrazo.jpg

Lusst helped me to run The Clash of the Titans at The Super Show Expo in Texas last fall. Hopefully I'll get to work with him again because our next pro lifting event will be The Kings of the Bench III and The Clash of the Titans II and they're both being held at the 2009 Ronnie Coleman (8 x Mr. Olympia Winner) Classic Expo in Mesquite, Texas (just outside of Dallas.)

I'm bummed to have been outbid for The Olympia Expo again but I'm stoked that we've moved from The Super Show Expo to The Ronnie Coleman Classic because Ronnie's name is famous worldwide and he's a good guy so that's a double step up from the other expo in the Dallas area IMO.

Damn I should go stay with my Aunt and Uncle and come to that, They live in Mesquite.

I'm not dieting. I was yesterday. Now I'm in a bulking phase. Next week I'm thinking about selling my weights in order to buy a nice pack and some rocks. I'll be doing some weighted rucking through the forrest. It's going to be great.

Selling your weights?

Back