Attn: RotundRevolver/F@g

shut up chkndarice....we need this , we really need this.

Like a junkie looking for a fix. Gotta say though, it does break up the monotony of the usual, "I fucked my mother while my sister got in on it, what should I do now?" bullshit threads that litter this place.

Carry on.

Jesus. It's nice to see your worthless life is so uninteresting that you can write a book on mine. You're fucking pathetic. How bout you venture out into the real world and find something to poke on. You're dumber than I thought if you believe half that shit you just wrote. This is the OT you silly fuck. Don't believe everything you read.

Hate to quote this post again, but I have to point out that your self-neutering wasn't just in the OT. We were also presented with it in the Support forum as well.

What kind of depraved place it is where people can laugh at one another's ears ?

You already wrote the book, stupid. He's just nice enough to present you with some highlights, since you don't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

If you think for one second everything you read about our relationship is true you're a fucking idiot. Coming from someone who ran another forum and has been involved in all kinds of werks? That's pretty gullible.

why is TLD joining RR's tagteam?

I'm on my own side. Just wanted to make an early prediction on the winner, and Jug-Ears had to try and rattle my cage. Fucking guy looks like a Buick coming at you with both doors open, and actually has the gall to try and flame.

Jesus. It's nice to see your worthless life is so uninteresting that you can write a book on mine. You're fucking pathetic. How bout you venture out into the real world and find something to poke on. You're dumber than I thought if you believe half that shit you just wrote. This is the OT you silly fuck. Don't believe everything you read.

What's sad is I didn't even have to resort to thinking of anything to poke fun at you. All I had to do is sit back and watch you melt down on the internet you fucking failure. You can say whatever you want to me but reality will still be that everything I posted is an outline of your meaningless life. If you ever find out who your real father then you should slap him from unloading into your crackhead mother's hallway of a pussy you slobbering retard.

If your corner loves you they will throw in the towel much like your mother should have done before she gave birth to trash like you.

If you think for one second everything you read about our relationship is true you're a fucking idiot. Coming from someone who ran another forum and has been involved in all kinds of werks? That's pretty gullible.

I'm going off of what I read that was posted by both YOU and five-head.

So once again you're upset I fucked some trim? This is sad bro.

If you want to hang your hat on fucking that hag then be my guest. She was searching adult dating sites begging to get laid. Congrats bro. I guess it beats your normal game of playing hide the tip with your uncle you inbred clown

He's just looking for some ecred. He's all washed up and is obviously getting butthurt that he's no longer the center of attention.

Yeah, cuz I can't go use one of 20 other morons for punching bags in here. Of alllll the fucking dildos I've been shit-stomping lately, I pick YOU because it'll deliver the most e-cred.

You can't be fucking serious with this shit. If you are, then you're dumber than you look... which is quite the accomplishment. You look like your breath smells of an 8-year-old boy's asshole.

He's just looking for some ecred. He's all washed up and is obviously getting butthurt that he's no longer the center of attention.

I didn't say you could talk to others bitch. If you want to keep sweeping up at the factory you're going to do as your told.

I'm having a hard time believing that the "old OT" was much better.

It's pretty much the same as this one, IMO. Little emo queers have been bailing left and right since the mood kind of changed in here as of late.

Back