Attn: RotundRevolver/F@g

Damn, I gotta go get a physical. While I turn my head and cough, you guys have fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Retard Revolver has soap in his peehole.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nah junior. His life is such a joke it took me longer then normal to sum up his pathetic exisatance

Win for who, him? If so, then I agree.

Because he's a keyboard warrior with insults? He's gonna come in here and try and pwn me with the same weak Stout relationship BS. That's shit's old and wore out, bub. How bout you take a fucking seat and put on a fresh pair of depends old man.

Dude, gotta admit...it was quite an entrance.

Meh, he's been toodling around here in that gay "Totus" account every since he begged for the AO account to be banned.

And AO isn't exactly the epitome of posting/flaming. It probably took him 3 days to write that OP, and he just blew his entire load.

I realize most of you don't like RR, but the guy can stand his ground. The problem with some of his attacks is that you have to consider his target. One-dimensional piles of shit like Forever Young don't exactly present you with a myriad of material.

There's been a notable flare-up in e-violence in like the last 30 mins to an hour.

Because he's a keyboard warrior with insults? He's gonna come in here and try and pwn me with the same weak Stout relationship BS. That's shit's old and wore out, bub. How bout you take a fucking seat and put on a fresh pair of depends old man.

Speaking of weak shit that's old and "wore" out. You do realize that I'm 2 years older than you right, you jug-eared, balding queer?

Not as wore out as that midgets puss you lost your pride for little man. You're too stupid to carry on two conversations at once bitch. Stay on point ***

Interesting. First off, let's review some of the moments that played out on here.

1) You decided to shack up with some third world cum bucket you met on the internet
2) You lied to her, starting posting emo post after post about how you fucked up, shouldn't have lied, it was all your fault, blah,blah
3) She got back with her worthless ex husband and you decided to get wasted and lie about marrying some Mexican chick that you had been dating for a few weeks. After waking up the next day at the feet of your parents bed, you proceeded to come back on here and admit that you were lying. That's pretty fucking sad.
4) Your shitty ass was given another chance by said whore, and you begun to again litter the OT with your deplorable e-flirting. You two were so pathetic that you would post at the same time from the same house.
5) You fucked it up again to the point you banned yourself in what may have been one of the saddest displays we've seen on here this year. After Stout asked to be banned because apparently the only thing you do better then collecting unemployment is e-stalking some dumb whore who needs Sherdog and Craigslist to get laid.
6) Now you're back on here because the only interaction you get outside of the internet is asking your boss if anyone needs to clean the restrooms.

You're balding. I don't give a shit how much money you make unclogging toilets at "the factory." You made a big mistake popping your head in here.

Jesus. It's nice to see your worthless life is so uninteresting that you can write a book on mine. You're fucking pathetic. How bout you venture out into the real world and find something to poke on. You're dumber than I thought if you believe half that shit you just wrote. This is the OT you silly fuck. Don't believe everything you read.

Speaking of weak shit that's old and "wore" out. You do realize that I'm 2 years older than you right, you jug-eared, balding queer?

AKPhoto.bmp

Quality fuckin' pwnage right there.

I feel like I'm in the grocery store listening to a married couple air their dirty laundry in the aisle next to me.

You two should just get a room and fuck already.

Not as wore out as that midgets puss you lost your pride for little man. You're too stupid to carry on two conversations at once bitch. Stay on point ***

So once again you're upset I fucked some trim? This is sad bro.

Jesus. It's nice to see your worthless life is so uninteresting that you can write a book on mine. You're fucking pathetic. How bout you venture out into the real world and find something to poke on. You're dumber than I thought if you believe half that shit you just wrote. This is the OT you silly fuck. Don't believe everything you read.

You already wrote the book, stupid. He's just nice enough to present you with some highlights, since you don't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I feel like I'm in the grocery store listening to a married couple air their dirty laundry in the aisle next to me.

You two should just get a room and fuck already.

shut up chkndarice....we need this , we really need this.

Back