ATTN Retailers: Idea for a Product

copperhead said:
I think a "light" hood would be good. For example, a typical hoodie is a thick material and has some weight to it. If you cut the sleeves out, you cut out a lot of weight. I think if the hood is heavy compared to the vest, it could feel odd, especially if the hood pulls the fabric back while you are wearing it.

I agree with this. That would be awesome.

What will you do with all those sleeves? Will leg warmers make a comeback now?

A_bomb47 said:
Here's a pic of one by Puma without zipper:
801157_03.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=225&qlt=100&cvt=JPEG

The fabric is 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester.

I see MILF's wear those at the gym all the time.

I doubt we'll do the sleeveless hoods. It takes too much overhead to start up a new product...especially when theres not a huge calling for it.

However, we do appreciate the ideas. We're always looking for new ones. If they seem reasonably productive, we eventually will look into them.

(for the record: Chris and I have equal shares in the company. Neither one makes a decision without the other)

Superbeast said:
There we go. Now a sleeveless hoodie for MMA may see the light of day and Ron will have an extra product to market as an alternative to a conventional hoodie. Everyone wins. :)

Yeah and I'll only charge $10 extra to cut the sleeves off :D

www.SSFgear.com

Nogi industries said:
I doubt we'll do the sleeveless hoods. It takes too much overhead to start up a new product...especially when theres not a huge calling for it.

However, we do appreciate the ideas. We're always looking for new ones. If they seem reasonably productive, we eventually will look into them.

(for the record: Chris and I have equal shares in the company. Neither one makes a decision without the other)

I mentioned somewhere to Chris that a I think a half zip would be cool.

I spoke with an associate that designs clothing and he said that actually its not a bad idea, the suggests a smaller hood and light fleece or cotton like material to keep it light in weight even after it gets "heavy" from sweat and to retain heat and humidity to keep the body warm , pull over or zip and an extended sleeve of the shoulders maybe 3 inches and a smaller openning around the arms to maintain the body warm..................

I will have a prototype in 2-3 weeks for peoples review and suggestions..................

sorcho is right a pretty basic one so that it can be " tricked out " by the fighters or their sponsors.....
Using the Kiss principle on this one

Back