Attn: Pro Killer (Give me my new AV/SIG)

It was a close fight, Haven't re-watched it to give my decision without the audio and keeping my own a score so I can't really discuss if it was the right decision. I thought it was going B-hops way purely because it was USA judges so was suprised with the outcome.

I think with different tactics B-Hop could have won the fight but maybe 43 yrs old finally caught up to him because it was clear he was only fighting in short bursts more than he ever has before. I think if he would have just stood toe-toe with Joe, WHich Joe was up for he could have stopped him as he was getting the better end of the exchanges. But oh well closer than I thought it was going to be.

Still working on your signature! I've never done a sig bet with someone outside of the OT so I don't know how classy its supposed to be.

Warren-1.jpg

Thats your new Avatar, I put it as mine to check what it looks like downsized and its ok.

I don't really know your feelings towards Frank Warren But I don't really like him so this is funny to me.

Hope you like.

Regarding your Signature, If no-one chips in with a better idea by the end of the day then It will either be some outrageous P4P ranking that people who didn't know about the bet will read and think you have no clue about Boxing or "Cazlaghe 9 Rounds to 3- Chuck Giampa"

How about "Not only do I think Anderson Silva could beat Roy Jones now if they fought, But I think Anderson has the best boxing skills on the planet"

Then everyone will think your a total tool posting in here most of the time.

It could be worse I agree, But I wouldnt like a Warren Av, Guess we'll have to go again in 3 months and see if you can beat me then I'll know what to expect.

I could have gone OT on your ass but I think I was kind to you with No Gay Men in your Av and a simple I FUCK MEN as your signature.

Done and done. I had to make my own Frank Warren AV because the one you made did not satisfy my artistic sensibilities. At least when I roam around the heavyweight forums no one would know who the fuck he is. Plus, the sig. you gave me would put me in good graces with those cretins.

Ah well you see, I only go in the Stand-Up Forum and here so I guess the Av and Sig I gave you would have hurt me more but there ya go.

Atleast the sig and Av should take away some of your authority when discussing topics on these forums. I don't mind about the artistic changes you made.

Are we on again the next fight we disagree on after your 3 months are up???

Just out of curiosity what would I have got if you'd have won??

and would you have prefered the Homo perspective sig and Av to the Lack of Boxing knowledge sig and av I gave you?? For future reference!

Ahk. I try not to offend homosexuals. It's their preference and I am not going to treat them like subhuman by using their lifestyle as something negative (despite how I personally feel about it). Plus, it's not original. Anyone can come up with a homosexual signature and a photo of an obviously flamboyant male.

I usually take time with the av/sig bets. To be honest with you, I had nothing prepared. I was going to plan it out after I won. But for future references, I'll tell you about my bet with SugarShaneRulez.

Sugar and I bet on the vasquez/marquez rematch. He lost of course and I had him sport a PRO Vasquez AV and sport "I am Israel Vasquez and I am fucking greatness. Much greater than those sister marrying Marquez brothers!" It subtle, but I find some hilarity in it (And it's boxing related). I usually make the loser sport something that is exactly opposite of what they support (It's the way it should be). You don't have to worry about me making you sport something homoerotic. It's clearly uncivilized...

How about "Not only do I think Anderson Silva could beat Roy Jones now if they fought, But I think Anderson has the best boxing skills on the planet"

Then everyone will think your a total tool posting in here most of the time.

It could be worse I agree, But I wouldnt like a Warren Av, Guess we'll have to go again in 3 months and see if you can beat me then I'll know what to expect.

I could have gone OT on your ass but I think I was kind to you with No Gay Men in your Av and a simple I FUCK MEN as your signature.

Thanks for no gay shit in the av. Everyone shares the burden when that happens.

Back