Attn: New Posters! (using the search function).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Doctor of Doom
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
By request of forum regulars I have been asked to make this, which is a Sticky to say that 9 times out of 10 someone has already asked the question you have. So if it's a very simple question that you can probably guess has been asked a hundred times (like for instance questions about heavy-bags or gloves get asked pretty frequently) just use the "search" function which should be located at the top of the forum on the right-hand side. I often see a lot of guys saying they performed searches and came up with nothing, this is usually due to non-specific words being used in the search, or complete sentences as opposed to one word. Try just searching for the word "gloves" and you should get results. Minimal words is the best way to go typically.

Thanks
Management

P.S. - If you have any further questions on the search function feel free to contact me.

If I find out someone claims they searched the forums before asking their question and they infact didn't I will respond with such brutal-in-your-face force:

e.g.

"omg where do i get the sexy rich franklin fairtex jersey! it's so hot!, i tried searching and found nothing, help me, yadda yadda"

will get you this:

fukinsearchme2vb.jpg

~Foz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back