Attn: Keith Wassung *Urgent*

You curl more than you kickback? Curlmonkey.

Please all you "all triceps and no biceps" guys use that lame excuse...You probably don't even go to full extension and I bet your horse shoes such...yeah I said it.

I'm starting the 'kickbacks in the squat rack' movement.

It does have a nice sound to it... be sure to superset it with rock bottom dynamic good morning negatives.

Dear Mr. Wassung,

I have Aids. To remedy the situation, do you think I should squat 3 times a week, or squat 2 times and deadlift once?

Thanks a bunch!

Sincerely,

Random Idiot

the missing ingredient? calf raises and forearm curls!

Dear Mr. Wassung,

I have Aids. To remedy the situation, do you think I should squat 3 times a week, or squat 2 times and deadlift once?

Thanks a bunch!

Sincerely,

Random Idiot

are you serious??
there is no way you get rid of AIDS by that protocol...maybe cancer (and it may cure retardation to some degree), but no way in hell it will bite on AIDS

to cure AIDS you must get functional first - that is first condition! Doing heavy deadlifts while standing on 2 basketballs will certainly get you started...(you can find a bunch of the usefull info on internet, btw, if you cannt afford a certified coach....)

are you serious??
there is no way you get rid of AIDS by that protocol...maybe cancer (and it may cure retardation to some degree), but no way in hell it will bite on AIDS

to cure AIDS you must get functional first - that is first condition! Doing heavy deadlifts while standing on 2 basketballs will certainly get you started...(you can find a bunch of the usefull info on internet, btw, if you cannt afford a certified coach....)

fattyfail.jpg

mettalhead, I dont know what you bench press numbers are but you cant expect me to belive your IQ number is even worth speaking off...

Im actually suprised you can photoshop...no joke!

Lol

mettalhead, I dont know what you bench press numbers are but you cant expect me to belive your IQ number is even worth speaking off...

Im actually suprised you can photoshop...no joke!

Lol

Bench press numbers? what the fuck do I care about bench press numbers. I'm a wrestler when do I need to bench press somebody off of me? You sound like the Bench and Curl monkeys in every commercial gym. I've seen your posts in other threads your a fucking moron and need to go back into hiding like you were until today. And about my IQ number, I'm smart enough to get a 29 on the act and receive scholarship money for it. It's know perfect score but it's above average.

Fuck of you statiscool wannabe. Your the joke.

Bench press numbers? what the fuck do I care about bench press numbers. I'm a wrestler when do I need to bench press somebody off of me? You sound like the Bench and Curl monkeys in every commercial gym. I've seen your posts in other threads your a fucking moron and need to go back into hiding like you were until today. And about my IQ number, I'm smart enough to get a 29 on the act and receive scholarship money for it. It's know perfect score but it's above average.

Guess how much I care if you are wrestler or not, dumbass ?? Its a great boost to my self esteem to know you folow all my previous posts but it will still not change the simple fact that you are stupid!
But Im not interested to have one "internet fight" with you here, and it was you who get on my most private parts (so get of, please) by your stupid pic

Just stay TFO my way...:icon_twis

What's the point of having gunz if they're not loaded?

Guess how much I care if you are wrestler or not, dumbass ?? Its a great boost to my self esteem to know you folow all my previous posts but it will still not change the simple fact that you are stupid!
But Im not interested to have one "internet fight" with you here, and it was you who get on my most private parts (so get of, please) by your stupid pic

Just stay TFO my way...:icon_twis

You asked about my bench press numbers, and I fucking told you. It shouldn't be a boost to your self esteem given the fact I remembered your name from the Clusterfuck that was the kettlebell thread. You don't know shit about my level of intelligence, your only comeback is "you're stupid" you sound like a fucking 3 year old learning the word for the first time. You've been embarrassed repeatedly by Hunto, and Barut but you still have yet to learn the error of your ways, and the only comebacks you seem to have are "you're stupid", and "get off my dick". Everyone from the S&P would appreciate it if you would shut the fuck up and learn some, so you can quit spouting nonsense out of your ass or get the fuck out. It's amazing to me you haven't been banned yet.

I thought having sex with virgins cured aids.

Back