Attn: Instant Legend and Parcel Scott

DuncanManuts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Instant Legend I noticed you have a big fan in Parcell Scott.

Lets take a look at one of your conversations:

this is album worthy in my opinion man. this sounds like nothing ive heard before. And that she said imagine if i didnt live (or whatever you said exactly lol) part is catchy.

thanks man
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/no-courage-under-fire-1049285/

and another:
excellent storytellin. thumbs up

thanks man

Well I had a friend run an IP check on you two's accounts. Low and behold
you have the same ip

Well Im sure its just a coincidence that parcell scott is always repping you and giving you props. And always bumping your threads when they fall of the main page... I mean the odds of having the same ip are pretty good (one in 10 billion).

see for yourself:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/who-matt-molgaard-1062017/
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/momma-should-have-held-me-1053823/
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/no-courage-under-fire-1049285/
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/death-allison-grey-1033851/
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/man-eater-1017992/

oh-snap.gif

Hilarious. It's not 1 in a billion to have the same IP though... He could be sitting with his pals at school or even at work. If the internal addresses are translated into one... there you go.

I'm not gonna lie... his music is the future.

I joke, I joke.

I meant to say:
oh_snap.jpg

hahaha YES that is AWESOME, i hate his music and how he thinks hes a rapper and you owning him makes me your friend for life.

you are absolutely correct. The IPs do in fact match. I'll man up and give it to you 100%.

I believe that people will not give unknown musicians a chance UNLESS they see a product cosigned first. So, I started a seperate account, of which I asked my wife to use solely to boost up my music. I also post under the other screen name from time to time in non music related threads.

I'm passionate about music, I would like my stuff to be heard. While my wife probably doesn't feel it's the most honest thing to do - she helps me out. I don't put any form of blame on her, it's my idea, and my idea alone.

There you have it - the plain and simple truth, albeit a deceptive ploy.

The way I see it at this point, those who enjoy my music for what it is will listen - for those who feel my online persona is that of an annoying scumbag - well, they won't listen.

In the end though, I'm glad you called me out on it - because I've got to be able to draw my listeners on the quality of the music, not internet traffic gimmicks - the fact I've tackled a few in my time I suppose speaks of my self esteem.

That's that - all I can do is man up and give it to you straight.

ya lol like this is some big scandal. why dont you do something useful and go out all the SUCCESSFUL music artists using gimmicks to promote their album.

like an old salesman. they plant someone in the crowd to yell "i'll buy three!" as he storms forward. its used to get others to join in. no big deal

you are absolutely correct. The IPs do in fact match. I'll man up and give it to you 100%.

I believe that people will not give unknown musicians a chance UNLESS they see a product cosigned first. So, I started a seperate account, of which I asked my wife to use solely to boost up my music. I also post under the other screen name from time to time in non music related threads.

I'm passionate about music, I would like my stuff to be heard. While my wife probably doesn't feel it's the most honest thing to do - she helps me out. I don't put any form of blame on her, it's my idea, and my idea alone.

The way I see it at this point, those who enjoy my music for what it is will listen - for those who feel my online persona is that of an annoying scumbag - well, they won't listen.

In the end though, I'm glad you called me out on it - because I've got to be able to draw my listeners on the quality of the music, not internet traffic gimmicks - the fact I've tackled a few in my time I suppose speaks of my self esteem.

Dude, you actually had conversations with yourself in those threads. That's not marketing, that's maniacal.

Cool story bro

i love the conversations between yourself.

"your music rocks!"

"thanks man!"

excellent storytellin. thumbs up

thanks man

what movie is this gonna be in

as soon as I've got 100% verification to announce it - i will eagerly do so - i'll say this though, its a zombie flick from a central cali director - not a huge name, but Im excited, as this dudes made a few cool flicks.

updates comin as soon as Im ok'd to post em!

clear out your pm box - i cant fidn your email address. i thbink i deleted it. want to tlalk to you about something.

pm, box isnt full brother

email is still [email protected] - just remember - bomb ass italian horror director
:eek:

did you ever get that evan remix remastered? i still want that one.

still waiting on the final master

ill shoot it to you once i get it back

cool. send it to the gmail, not the yahoo if you dont mind.

this is album worthy in my opinion man. this sounds like nothing ive heard before. And that she said imagine if i didnt live (or whatever you said exactly lol) part is catchy.

thanks man

did you get that guest appearance you were telling me about?

yea i got it

couple really nice appearances on this album - probably enough to boost sales pretty well.

i think people will be surprised.

is it kanye, or taylor swift? :icon_chee

swift does the hook, me and kanye on the verses.

true story

omg this is just getting better and better. my ass thats his "wife" is that what ya call your right hand bro haha

Damn.. thats some sad and pathetic stuff right there.

I don't think creating a bogus account to push your own music is that bad, but these conversations between them are. :icon_chee

Back