ATTN: Hojak

ChuteBoxe

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Allright bro, you got to answer this for me. I was looking through the drinking pics and see a picture taken of what looked like a prom pic. You got two Rotties with you and you have by far the most fucked hairstyle i've seen since Winger...

How did you do it? LOL :p

Do what? Manage to get the haircut or women in his apartment?
I think the answer to either question could be answered by the Capt.

No, how did he manage to get both chicks with that haircut. :confused:

DSCN0528.JPG

Egads! I had no idea. Can you say West Memphis Three?

Someone forgot to tell Ugly Kid Joe that the vampire look was 'out' as of the late 80s.

Whoever they are they sure look like Princess and Arju. :)

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Do what? Manage to get the haircut or women in his apartment?
I think the answer to either question could be answered by the Capt.

sorry fellas.......just as clueless:(

Dave is vertically challenged either that or Glamrock Barbie is 6'2. Keep hittin them weights big boy.

You guys are dweebs. I used to have long hair, and grew it out because my woman preferred it that way. Eventually, I didn't, and I cut it.

Don't suppose half of you would know much about what women want though.... based on some of the posts here, you guys are like mice in a fuckin maze when it comes to the opposite sex. That'll be enough ragging on Dave.

Dave did you used to be in Kraftwerk or something?

No...... that picture is years old. I didn't even know Shara back then.

And actually, while we're on the note of 2 women in one pic with Dave... I was famous amongst friends for some time due to reasons not completely unrelated to being in particular places with 2 girls at once. Yet another reason why all of you can rag the haircut, but none of you will ever see half of what's been seen through these eyes.

Women love rock stars. Fuckin period.

Back